News Article: In which R** R**** gets laughed at by the players he writes about..

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
oh.
my.
god.

WOW. Why would the Trib release this? I don't care about the players joking with him, but he looks like a ****ing idiot.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
For some reason it didn't work for me.

But I'm not surprised that it's about Rossi.

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
I actual believe him when he was asking "what did I write?". I doubt he even knows what he wrote, let alone what it all means.

Harv

R.I.P. Pavol.
Dec 30, 2007
Where'd he go to school?

WVU-FLIP-FLOP-08.jpg

NewFang

Aug 4, 2008
I'm assuming the dumb hockey stuff is a put on for the camera. Seems like a fun, easy going guy. Why all the hate?

ZapRowsdower13

Ticklish Tummy Tumx2
Mar 2, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
HA! She was just up here to visit, shes two of my best friends sister and I've known her forever. Yes shes quite fetching, makes for good humor with her one brother. I'll have to tell her the 'Rossi'd thing'.

Well story goes they were out at Smoking Joes on Carson, Rossi had seen her and her brother, my buddy Mark, before and had previously flirted with her. This particular night he was takling to her about Spiderman as she had mentioned liking the movie or something. Now with him was Crosbys dad, guess he was in town, and was just quitely sitting there. So Rossi runs his Rob game and she talks back to be nice. Eventually the night ends but the next day Crosbys dad tells Sid about Rossi trying to pick up a girl by using Spiderman as his way in. This leads to the lockeroom calling him Spiderman for a period of time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad