In the System VIII (Ads and Prospects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Then why would one use the term "done for the year" versus saying that he may play internationally?
Because I think the question was in reference to them going to the AHL, he's done playing with the organization for the year.

Who cares? People act like the Preds have some obligation to help Milwaukee win.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Because I think the question was in reference to them going to the AHL, he's done playing with the organization for the year.

Who cares? People act like the Preds have some obligation to help Milwaukee win.

Don't they? It's good for the Predators for their young players to succeed and breed a winning culture. It's good for developing players to play with more talented players, I'd definitely say Fabbro is head and shoulders better than any defenseman in Milwaukee and Pitlick would probably be one of the better forwards.

I don't really care that these guys aren't down, maybe there was an agreement with Poile and that's fine. But developing players and winning at every level of the organization should be part of the big picture.

Reactions: GoldOnGold

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Last time we won 5-4 in OT in a win or go home game against a Minnesota affiliate we got majorly ****ed in the deciding game. So maybe that factors in too because I was super pissed after that game.

I’m at the game. This is exactly what’s happening. I might get kicked out before this game is over.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Iowa dominated in the neutral zone. Once the Admirals broke through, they had possession time in the O-zone. They just did not score enough in this game. Richard scored the PP goal on a 5-on-3. It was his 4th goal of the series.

Tommy Novak, a 6'1" 200 lbs center, was playing tonight. Laurent Dauphin was out of the line up. He was too light at 180 lbs to play against Iowa.

My only beef with the refs is when #45 didn't call a penalty with 4 minutes or so remaining when Blackwell got clubbed in the head on the face off dot when he had the puck on his stick. Even my wife thought that it was a "terrible non call". Maybe it makes a difference in the game, maybe not, but it should have been called!

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
If you heard a lone person booing the refs as they came out prior to the 2nd period, that was me. They were much better after that but Blackwell got cross checked in the neck by Bartkowski with under 2 minutes left in the game which is when I let out a series of words that would all be blocked here.

Tolvanen was invisible tonight. And of course the season ends on a goal that bounces of the end wall and then hits Grosenick and bounces in behind him.

Last edited:

molotce

Apr 14, 2017
how wa tolvanen through the playoffs ? i know he didnt hit the scoreboard a lot but how was his play ?

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Don't they? It's good for the Predators for their young players to succeed and breed a winning culture. It's good for developing players to play with more talented players, I'd definitely say Fabbro is head and shoulders better than any defenseman in Milwaukee and Pitlick would probably be one of the better forwards.

I don't really care that these guys aren't down, maybe there was an agreement with Poile and that's fine. But developing players and winning at every level of the organization should be part of the big picture.
I get that but if the organization makes a decision they make a decision. There is a reason they didn't, but part of that reasoning shouldn't have a thing to do with Milwaukee's success.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
Mathieu Olivier, previously on an AHL deal with Milwaukee, has signed a 2 year ELC with Nashville.

Reactions: adsfan

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Preds have 3 prospects who will become UFAs on June 1st if they don't get signed-

Karel Vejmelka (G) - 5th round 2015
Pavel Koltygin (C) - 6th round 2017
Jacob Paquette (D) - 7th round 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad