In The Game: Broad Street Boys Trading Cards

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
it updated for me. it'll be here tomorrow!

can't wait!

i'm gonna do an unboxing video i think. good luck everyone!

ToTheNet

Jun 9, 2007
Holland, PA
cool u should stop in levittown. there is a tour stop there they may be giving away stuff for people opening there

Depends what time. I'm not far from Levittown at all. I am playing in a hockey tourny all day Saturday (3pm - 7pm) at the main Flyers Skatezone with 4 of the local writers/philly media: Sarah B, Eklund, Dave Isaac and Dustin Leed.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
i believe its all day. George's Card & Collectibles - 215-943-2475 thats the place

also Saturday July 7 at S&B Collectibles in Southampton, PA they are making a stop

turkinaa

Oct 22, 2007
PA
The ones I ordered came in. So far it's been 4 autographs and 2 game used stuff per pack plus the regular cards. Quiet enjoyable and I wish everyone luck in their openings. I've been calling around a bit and so far it seems like boxes are going to be $90+ each in stores.

turkinaa

Oct 22, 2007
PA
pP4Nph.jpg
zLbrFh.jpg
7mAPch.jpg
PKryYh.jpg
yfzizh.jpg

The Bridgman is 1/1 I think:
IlOJVh.jpg

One thing to note is that the autographs and majority of the cards are the black version. So there must be gold at least which are limited ones.

turkinaa

Oct 22, 2007
PA
very nice looking cards. i cant wait to bust my case.

I highly suggest getting cases for the cards. At least top loaders. I've soft sleeved and top loaded them for their protection (I had a house fire in Dec 2010 and the snap cases I had protected the cards really well). 100 pt snap cases or top loaders fit the game used stuff well.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
guessing you busted 3 boxes of the stuff. you should keep the box tops esp if you plan to bust more before july 15th you can redeem the box tops for a vip card

turkinaa

Oct 22, 2007
PA
guessing you busted 3 boxes of the stuff. you should keep the box tops esp if you plan to bust more before july 15th you can redeem the box tops for a vip card

Hmmm interesting idea. I've also been looking into the National Card Show in Baltimore as posted earlier. Word is it is unusual for the show to be out here on the East coast and if you want regular tickets it is 18 bucks (20 at the door) for one day per person, not even including the card if you bring a box to the ITG booth. Could be worth a trip down for the day. Why couldn't they have had the show when I lived in Bmore for law school? I miss the old card shows in Fort Washington.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
i agree. some of us are heading down most likely to get some autos and maybe bust some cards . i may bring a few bsb boxes down and an um super box down to redeem. i wonder what bsb boxes will be sold down at the show for. the vip card if the box tops are redeemed is a limited edition card also

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad