In The Game: Broad Street Boys Trading Cards

Hextall4GM

Dec 22, 2009
St. John's, NL
thats awesome. good stuff. well i believe my friends and i will be busting a 20 box case. good luck.

btw did u pull those from pack? i also see a dominion box in the back, did u get anything nice out of that ?

No I bought both these cards, the High gloss fall less than 1 per 12 box case and with 250 cards the odds of hitting a specific one in a box is like less than 1:3000 boxes or something, let alone pull a Giroux followed by a Couturier. I did however pull Carey Price back in 07 which I sold for 900 bucks.

The dominion box was left over from someone else's break, I use it to carry around traders. I pulled some decent stuff but it was always in CnC group breaks.

Stay in touch, I will be making a video of the break and will be sure to share it. Maybe we can swap extras the summer.

Cheers.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
No I bought both these cards, the High gloss fall less than 1 per 12 box case and with 250 cards the odds of hitting a specific one in a box is like less than 1:3000 boxes or something, let alone pull a Giroux followed by a Couturier. I did however pull Carey Price back in 07 which I sold for 900 bucks.

The dominion box was left over from someone else's break, I use it to carry around traders. I pulled some decent stuff but it was always in CnC group breaks.

Stay in touch, I will be making a video of the break and will be sure to share it. Maybe we can swap extras the summer.

Cheers.

sounds like a plan. im going to try to at least finish the base set. Cloutsnchara!

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
trying to think of hobby shops around that area for u. only place i know around here getting it is gcxonline.com

Truthfully, I don't really know of any specific places like that around here. If you can think of something let me know.

Also, I'll check that website out a bit.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
We're u able to check out that Site. I believe blowoutcards.com is taking preorders too. we may do another case if anyone is interested

Last edited:

bobbyboucher24

May 9, 2002
Philadelphia, USA
Visit site
As a big collector myself, I use to be very loyal to Sp Authentic, then started leaning towards Black Diamond. The Cup however might have some of the best inserts that I've seen and respresent some of the nicest cards in my personal collection.

turkinaa

Oct 22, 2007
PA
I haven't collected any hockey cards since like 2002 and I lost most of my cards (except for my Flyers cards and valuable cards since they were in a separate location) in a house fire. So after I kick the habit, especially after working in a sports card store in Hatboro, sets like this one comes out where I want to drain my entire bank account buy cards.

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
whats holding you back? funds? and you can most places are actually taking orders for just single boxes. not too many whatchos like myself getting 1.5 cases
The site posted only has 10 box cases available. I'm not an avid collector and don't really know where to go to order a single box. I have no problem dropping ~$90 for one of these.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
The site posted only has 10 box cases available. I'm not an avid collector and don't really know where to go to order a single box. I have no problem dropping ~$90 for one of these.

If you would like I haven't ordered my second case if you want to do a box. Your more than welcome to do it as part of my order and we can figure out how to get it to you. Up to you.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
they will be nice im sure. i hoping to get at least one really sweet giroux card. ill be posting a video of my case break.

same offer to you hollywood if you want in

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
If you would like I haven't ordered my second case if you want to do a box. Your more than welcome to do it as part of my order and we can figure out how to get it to you. Up to you.
I might have to take you up on that offer. It would be cool if we could get 10 people from HFB in on a case.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Yeah the sounds good too. If u guys do a 10 box case it's cheaper than 90 a box. The more the merrier. I personally if I could I'd love of we would buy all the cases lol

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
As i said This is going to be a fun set to do. If you guys do a ten box case between a few people. my distributor sends out bonus stuff usually packs of whatever sport or cards you buy. im sure in this thread alone you could find a few who are interested probably

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad