In The Game: Broad Street Boys Trading Cards

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
I hear ya. I'm doing a case. Some boxes will have 15 cards its confirmed. The more people go in on a case the cheaper it is. if you guys do a 10 box case the distributor told me you will get it for 85 a box. we have to pre order soon to lock in for that price. let me know soon so i can order for you guys

Last edited:

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Yes I do they are. Pretty good. As I said before if people here go in on a 10 box case it's 85 per box no tax or shipping charge from. The distributor. By far cheapest I've found here cards.make sure you guys decide soon. This product is said to be limited. Only hard part if figuring out how to get it to you guys. From all the people who said yes I've read you guys are close to a 10 box case.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
So going back through the thread and counting the people that maybe in on a case i counted the following members. Reply if its correct or correct me if im wrong.

Bobbyboucher24- in for 2
turkinaa- maybe in for 1
Jvr21- maybe in for 1
Hollywood couturier- in for 2

Keep the updates coming. i hope more people get aboard

4 people maybe in for 6 boxes of a 10 box case. (2 confirmed). if we get close to 8 or 9 i may do the last one to complete the 10 box case to help you guys. ugh im not going to have any money for summer lol. Guess i wouldnt be getting any new bauer total one sticks for myself

Last edited:

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
I had two people ask about blowout cards having broad st boys today. yes they do have the boxes at 85 with free shipping but they dont list in their add that they charge 5 percent va tax to everyone regardless of where you live. the guys i go through dont do that and ship free to the original buyer. 85 with va tax is a wash your looking 90 anyways so your at most places lowest presell price . i hope that answers everyones question. Everyone is free to order through anyone if they want im not holding a gun to anyones head or going to scam anyone. Im not that way. Just trying to enjoy a hobby i like with other people who love the same team i do . Go flyers

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
np kicksave

a new updated total

kicksave27 - in for 2
hollywood- in for 2
bobbyboucher- maybe in for 2 unsure
turkinaa- maybe in for 1
Jvr21- maybe in for 1

that would be 8 if everyone went in just 2 more spots if anyone is interested. each box will be 85 dollars or cheaper, depending on final price and everyone will get i bonus pack of hockey cards per the distributors choosing.

thanks for the replys everyone cant wait til the end of june. is it june yet?

ps they updated the autos checklist and goalie and patch mems checklists. looks like the inserts set is going to be hard to complete. michael leighton is in the set lol

Last edited:

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
Thanks for the update Bobbyboucher

Here is an updated total for the 10 box case

a new updated total

kicksave27 - in for 2
hollywood- in for 2 or 3
bobbyboucher- in for 2 unsure
turkinaa- maybe in for 1
Jvr21- maybe in for 1

If turkinaa and Jvr are in then it would be up to 8 or 9 boxes . waiting on a few more people to reply and then ill figure out how to contact everyone and we will set this up.

If anyone else is interested just put in a reply. this is going to be a fun set to collect, esp with the recent success of itg captains and between the pipes.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
As a quick question what do you think these cards could run for after market? I've never really collected cards before.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
As a quick question what do you think these cards could run for after market? I've never really collected cards before.

Depending on who or what you get and what it is you get. It could be anywhere from. 5 dollar return to couple hundred. If you check out the checklist I'd say the stick work cards. Say lindros may fetch you fifty or more. They will be releasing the production run for the cards soon so you will see the numbers they make for each. In the game game makes awesome cards and you always get value . Hope that helps

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
just called the distributor if this is going to happen and we want to Guarantee price and availability we are going to have to lock this down soon. maybe by next the beginning of next week. i have 5 guys who i talk to who are doing a 10 box case already. if i can get a commitment here to do a 10 box ill put the deposit in myself for the 20 box case and then people can pay before the one week deadline. but like i said we need to get the ball rolling soon. Thank you and i hope no one thinks im being pushy. im simply trying to make sure that we get in on the deal and the door is open for us. let me know if anyone has any questions

Here is an updated total for the 10 box case

a new updated total of 8 boxes accounted for with 2 or 3 open.

kicksave27 - in for 2
hollywood- in for 2
bobbyboucher- in for 2
turkinaa- maybe in for 1
Jvr21- in for 1

anyone that wants in there are 2 or 3 boxes left

Last edited:

flyersguy33*

eh, what the hell. I'll take a box. Why not. I didnt read through everything, but maybe I should. Shoot me a PM on the payment and everything

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad