Speculation: In-season Proposals, Rumors, Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) XXXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
A big thing we're noticing too is teams cutting salary. The cap is going down BIG TIME next year and teams that are borderline playoff clubs are cutting contracts left and right.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Take our defensemen teams (I'm looking at you Carolina), just give us coupons to Taco Bell or something along those lines.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 2m
Nate Schmidt's entry-level deal with the Washington #capitals is signed, sealed and delivered #gophers

Damn it!! :rant:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 2m
Nate Schmidt's entry-level deal with the Washington #capitals is signed, sealed and delivered #gophers

Damn it!! :rant:

Not going to look good in Oates system considering how Godawful year Carlson has had, actually the whole Caps dcore has looked like ECHL Ryan O'Byrnes'.

Quiznos is the Avs preferred fast food supplier.

Which is a sin against humanity considering Chipotle's, a Colorado company (I believe) is way better.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 1m
DAL will receive prospects Lane MacDermid and Cody Payne (Plymouth) as part of the Jagr trade with BOS.

Two big physical wingers, who don't look to have a real high upside.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Not going to look good in Oates system considering how Godawful year Carlson has had, actually the whole Caps dcore has looked like ECHL Ryan O'Byrnes'.

Which is a sin against humanity considering Chipotle's, a Colorado company (I believe) is way better.

Oates will probably be gone, but I can't see where Schmidt really fits in there.

Quiznos is a Colorado company as well :yo: Can't argue with the way better part, it is true.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA

Carlson has looked like **** in the regular season the past two years, under Boudreau, Hunter, and Oates. It's not the system. More likely, it's some combination of switching between several systems really quickly, lack of confidence (possibly brought on by the prior), and inconsistency due to youth and inexperience.

Yay Chipotle.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Get Johnson out of here. Avs are not going to be good enough or put him with the capable people to make him successful. He's got incredible upside with nobody to teach him but himself. Bad formula for success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad