Rumor: In-season Proposals, Rumors, Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) LXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Morgan Rielly, please.

Don't want Myers and the other two probably won't be available.

member 116861

Rielly
Ristolainen
Zadorov
Myers

I would be happy with either one of those.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE NO MYERS.

Someone please post the 18 year old MacKinnon reversal hit gif on Myers to tell people what I am getting at.
Not saying I'd want Myers, but referencing one minor play shouldn't change anyone's opinion on him.

Sabres certainly have a lot of young talent that they could move potentially.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I'm just frightened to death it'll be something like Gorges+a pick.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
So with the timing of it, an org just doesn't send 3 guys to check someone out unless there has been traction in talks, no?

Tough to read into from the outside, but the fact we have two pro scouts there (and the Avs only have two) AND the assistant director of player personnel tells me they're very serious about someone. This isn't just one scout...this is practically the best the Avs have in the organization.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not saying I'd want Myers, but referencing one minor play shouldn't change anyone's opinion on him.

Sabres certainly have a lot of young talent that they could move potentially.

Yes it is one play Mars, but that play shows what type of player he has been his whole career. 6'8" bowl of the softest substance on Earth. :D

I wouldn't be disappointed with Myers if he's the only one available, but rather get Zadorov (which I consider to be fair IMO) or Yandle. Actually speaking I might want Phanuef over Myers as well. I just prefer other targets than Myers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad