Impact Thread: Pride Of Canada... Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
I d like to see them use the middle of the field more to go up but good half sofar
Right now everything s going thru sagna and the side of the field

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Novillo, Garde said it. :sarcasm:

Edit: I thought he had scored on a flukey free kick.

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Wasn't perfect, but they look like they know how they wanna play. Despite some mistakes when pressed, they had a disciplined and compact block of 8 as always. Liked what I saw from Novillo, Diallo, Sagna, Urruti and Choiniere. Piette was MOTM for me.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Looking forward to watching the team in tv broadcast quality . Those streams are nice and all but I like my futbol in HD, thank you very much !

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
How does Novillo look compared to Silva? That's my biggest concern with this year's squad by a mile.

I've only seen him about 90 minutes so far, but no shortage of skill, speed and strength. Him and Sagna were our biggest offensive threats today. We'd have to wait until he's in game shape, and acclimated to the league to really judge.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
How does Novillo look compared to Silva? That's my biggest concern with this year's squad by a mile.

I'd say he's more of a dribbler than a speed demon/hard worker like Silva was. Silva was producing a lot because he was really fast and was relentless. Novillo is more dangerous in 1v1s. One time, he broke the defender's ankles so much that the poor guy fell. The lad got back up as fast as he could and he was eliminated again by Novillo. To be fair, I had no idea who Philly's defenders on the left were, but they were dominated by Novillo/Sagna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad