Impact Thread: Pride Of Canada... Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
So posts get deleted now:facepalm:?

And like I told you Dominator before you reported my post, your statement about Camara being top 3 Rb gave me a huge brain fart so yes I'd remember it. And what I said about Pearce is no different about what ppl said about Fanni or Quincy.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Sigh... it would make sense someone would report my post and get it removed. Kind of solidifies my point.

Anyways, Soccer is cool! Will Piatti keep that man bun??

Reactions: ShaMu and ArtPeur

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Y'all remember the time JP made a wall of quotes from people, collected over the years, to prove he was right? Happened like two years ago. Creepy.

What's creepy is your obsession with Vargas : someone who doesnt even know you exist

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Congrats on the mod for cleaning up the last few pages

JP, you can have a positive impact on this thread. But man do you sometimes derail

As if I started any of this shenanigans lol

I understand what you're saying but unlike most, I'm not here to make friends and have people liking me. Ive got a social life for that.

Besides the point

Im a straight shooter. You may agree or disagree with me. I just wont change to acclimate 2 or 3 sensitive people. I'm not trying to get personal neither but if you try and slick diss me I will come at you like hurricane Katrina that's for sure.

Last edited:

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
As if I started any of this shenanigans lol

I understand what you're saying but unlike most, I'm not here to make friends and have people liking me. Ive got a social life for that.

Besides the point

Im a straight shooter. You may agree or disagree with me. I just wont change to acclimate 2 or 3 sensitive people. I'm not trying to get personal neither but if you try and slick diss me I will come at you like hurricane Katrina that's for sure.

It's okay JP. Take a deep breath and move along with your day.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
How's that even legal? Stupid league.

I just hope Gilmore enters the boys club, there's no other way.

EV0CTHq.png

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
You just know it's gonna be "We've assessed that the continuity of GDS in the city of LA is key to the growth of our league yadda yadda"

Too bad their fan base and even the mexicans hate Gio.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
You just know it's gonna be "We've assessed that the continuity of GDS in the city of LA is key to the growth of our league yadda yadda"

Too bad their fan base and even the mexicans hate Gio.

The MLS needs to change its salary cap/TAM rules to accommodate teams that want to spend more, but it's just sad that they always make the changes at the very last minute.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
So posts get deleted now:facepalm:?

And like I told you Dominator before you reported my post, your statement about Camara being top 3 Rb gave me a huge brain fart so yes I'd remember it. And what I said about Pearce is no different about what ppl said about Fanni or Quincy.
I never reported a post, ever. Unless you ment "flashbacked" and not reporting to mods.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Wouldn't mind keeping old man Fanni around if he was open to playing less and sharing the minutes with Camacho and Diallo. How much money could he possibly want ? He might not be worth the int spot complications I guess.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Wouldn't mind keeping old man Fanni around if he was open to playing less and sharing the minutes with Camacho and Diallo. How much money could he possibly want ? He might not be worth the int spot complications I guess.
I'd rather we stick to the decision (Sagna over Fanni) and if there's enough money to contemplate signing Fanni, then I'd rather use it on a starting mid.

Reactions: ShaMu

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I'd rather we stick to the decision (Sagna over Fanni) and if there's enough money to contemplate signing Fanni, then I'd rather use it on a starting mid.
It's not Sagna over Fanni. It was Camacho and Cabrera and Diallo all ahead of Fanni. And it's idiotic.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It's not Sagna over Fanni. It was Camacho and Cabrera and Diallo all ahead of Fanni. And it's idiotic.

Can't move Camacho or Cabrera, there wasn't much of a decision there. Diallo was supposed to be the starting CB with Fanni last season. The decision was Sagna or Fanni, they most likely picked the less expensive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->