Impact Thread : Goodbye Ale-Alejandro Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

full

ATL United could wreck any side in Mexico.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
McMath isn't great but he hasn't played much behind Howard... but he also didn't play much since he left Philly so they want to give him a chance I guess, Crépeau might have a chance too

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
What about Novillo?

Also, why protect Cabrera but expose Camacho???
Maybe they have a deal to sell him when the transfer window opens, and Camacho's contract is not attractive at all for an expansion team.

I think if Cinci picks anyone from us, it'd be Duvall, Azira or Diallo. But there are so many players from better teams that I'd be surprised anyone from us is picked.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Ken Kro--

giphy.gif

Honestly, if Garde thinks its worth it to protect him, then so be it. He knows a lot more about soccer than me. It would be a bit sad to lose Azira or Diallo in the process, but far from the end of the world. Let's not forget Krolicki is cheap as dirt, and if there is improvement in his game, he could be a valuable player for this to counter-balance the overspending on Camachos and Urruti.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Honestly, if Garde thinks its worth it to protect him, then so be it. He knows a lot more about soccer than me. It would be a bit sad to lose Azira or Diallo in the process, but far from the end of the world. Let's not forget Krolicki is cheap as dirt, and if there is improvement in his game, he could be a valuable player for this to counter-balance the overspending on Camachos and Urruti.
I personally don't see the upside at all, but watevs, it's not like we'll lose anyone of importance.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I always liked Smith, he should've remained with us just like Zarek. Too bad we were so pent up on liberating intl. spots for a bunch of jobbers.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
IIRC in Valentin's case, he asked for a trade.
I don't remember him asking for a trade, more like the media speculating it was the case because he was sent on loan to Norway. I believe it was the first time we sent someone on loan abroad and some of the media who are unfamiliar with football speculated it was because of conflict. We ended up trading his rights to Portland because we needed an intl. spot for Ontivero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad