Impact Thread : Goodbye Ale-Alejandro Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
So we knew Urruti was coming and that Crépeau was leaving. We finally got the official announcements.

Martineau a few days ago also said IMFC traded Petrasso. So we'll see if that is true and what the deal is.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Just to put things in perspective, Urruti scored most of his goals in the first 2 months of the season. From the month of June to the end of the season, he scored twice. He has a history of disappearing for months. But he is what he is and will help our offense. He is just not THE guy and I hope they're looking to add more firepower.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
“FC Dallas will also get 50 percent of any transfer value on Maxi outside of MLS before the first game of the 2019 season with additional future considerations beyond that."

Edit: Woops, Adam beat me to it.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

upload_2018-12-9_15-31-51.jpeg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Fair to say Vargas is probably leaving.

Still have to assume Sagna and Fanni are staying. So we’re at 9.

I feel we’re done for the off-season

I don't think they're done. But I think like there will be more selling this off-season than acquiring. I feel like there will be less of a turnover from last year's roster and that should help with the consistency from one season to the next. They did the heavy lifting last off-season.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
It made sense to give Urruti the DP tag. Shows that he is the guy in the eyes of the FO.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
It's possible Urruti leaves even before the end of the season. I don't think Rémi is done with his shopping.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
And Joey didn’t want to pay Briand non-DP money?

Why?

Because at the time, Joey didn't pay Sagna 500k for 10 games so he had space.

If Urruti stays and not used for a potential trade in near future for Alesssandrini for instance, I don't see the need to go after another high caliber CF unless they'll go for 442, we need midfielders.

varsaku

Feb 14, 2014
United States
Just to put things in perspective, Urruti scored most of his goals in the first 2 months of the season. From the month of June to the end of the season, he scored twice. He has a history of disappearing for months. But he is what he is and will help our offense. He is just not THE guy and I hope they're looking to add more firepower.

He is very streaky at times, which can be good or bad depending when he decides to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad