Impact Thread : Goodbye Ale-Alejandro Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
My pal Jeisson Fartnogas. The ghost of Montreal. Under any circumstances, hidden subtly. At a lightning pace.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Everything's fine, nothing to worry about
this-is-fine.0.jpg

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

So they get an AM before us?

Always liked that player. If he can stay healthy for at least 80% of the game next year he's a newcomer of the year contender.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

So they get an AM before us?

Always liked that player. If he can stay healthy for at least 80% of the game next year he's a newcomer of the year contender.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Joël Bats gets "promoted" to assistant coach, while the Impact hires a former student of his at Lyon in Rémy Vercoutre, who recently retired as an active goaltender. Vercoutre signed for a year. Bats was already the de-facto second-hand of Garde or as they label it in the NHL, the associate coach.

Rémy Vercoutre entraîneur des gardiens à l'Impact de Montréal

I remember when Lloris left for Tottenham and he was number one keeper, and watched some games. I was only watching PSG and Lyon in that league. He was one horrid goalkeeper. At least at Lyon. I thought he was gonna join Impactlast year when they were saying they were looking for a keeper in Europe. Well, he still joined the club, just under a different role. Cool to see 'high profile' names with Impact.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Joël Bats gets "promoted" to assistant coach, while the Impact hires a former student of his at Lyon in Rémy Vercoutre, who recently retired as an active goaltender. Vercoutre signed for a year. Bats was already the de-facto second-hand of Garde or as they label it in the NHL, the associate coach.

Rémy Vercoutre entraîneur des gardiens à l'Impact de Montréal

This signing makes no sense. IMFC had arguably the best goalkeeper coach in the whole league, and like you said, he was already 2nd in command.

Joey is "losing millions every year" but he still wants to hire people he doesnt need because they're Remi's friends? Let's see the resume of Vertcroute, i'm sure it'll explain everything: Lets' see... hmm, he's never been a goalie coach... but he's French! and he's been with OL! HIRED!

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
Also says he spoke with Urruti in Buenos Aires, he asked him some things about the city.

Where did you see that? I just read it and it doesnt mention Urruti at all.

edit: nevermind, the bottom part of the article just wasnt loading up for some reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad