OT: IMFC - Tousse Pour Gagner Edition

Fans at the Saputo Stadium?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Why was Diop so much on the near post when the player coming from the flank had no way to strike on goal?

If he’s more to the middle he gets there in time to deny the cross.

(I know nothing about goaltending in soccer.)
He's just a bad keeper

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
3 Red Cards in a row, might as well be living a dream world at this point.

While there...what about a DP Goalkeeper? Maybe Lukasz Fabianski as a starting point...

I think the only DP GK in MLS was Faryd Montragon with Philly. They were good but it's not worth it at all. I think Rais M'boli was the other DP GK and he was dogshit. I think Diop is fine just needs better competitioon

Apparently Brendan Aarson played his last game against us and he's getting transfered to RB Salzburg. He couldn't have left already?

I turned off the game at the 2nd half, such a shitshow and Henry didn't help him neither. Lashing out at the Bojan miss, bipolar tendencies, this is just a reflexion of the coach. This never happened with the previous coaches.

EDIT Mondagron not Montragon*
Aaronson not Aarson*

Clearly typing like a zombie last night

Last edited:

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
I think the only DP GK in MLS was Faryd Montragon with Philly. They were good but it's not worth it at all. I think Rais M'boli was the other DP GK and he was dogshit. I think Diop is fine just needs better competitioon

Apparently Brendan Aarson played his last game against us and he's getting transfered to RB Salzburg. He couldn't have left already?

I turned off the game at the 2nd half, such a shitshow and Henry didn't help him neither. Lashing out at the Bojan miss, bipolar tendencies, this is just a reflexion of the coach. This never happened with the previous coaches.

What about Shallibaum when he was coach?

Another thing to consider, CPL playoffs finished up over the weekend. We should take a flyer on Marco Bustos, at the very least as a depth player. Sees the game well and could actually add some dimension up front.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

Another thing to consider, CPL playoffs finished up over the weekend. We should take a flyer on Marco Bustos, at the very least as a depth player. Sees the game well and could actually add some dimension up front.

He would come in when we lose 4-1 and play the last 5min knowing Henry

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012

I forgot about him. At my first Imfc game, I saw him after the game he got expelled and seemed normal. But I checked the only RC in the regular season was Nesta. Then that playoff game Di Vaio, Romero for a fight and Rivas the same game. But Nelson Rivas is from the barrio so its expected and not nicknamed Tyson for nothing.

And honestly about Henry I dont think he is all there mentally, midlife crisis perhaps? How fast he lashed out at Bojan publicly, when he looked at Fanni like Eyegore from Young Frankenstein, thats not normal behavior and he does that publicly, imagine behind closed doors. A team is a reflection of the coach, I can guarentee you that at Monaco it was the same thing, players getting red card for stupid shit, mental exhaustion. No one defended him when he got fired

Great player but he seems like a modern Joe Jackson and Abraham Quintanilla combined. He lives through his players.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
I forgot about him. At my first Imfc game, I saw him after the game he got expelled and seemed normal. But I checked the only RC in the regular season was Nesta. Then that playoff game Di Vaio, Romero for a fight and Rivas the same game. But Nelson Rivas is from the barrio so its expected and not nicknamed Tyson for nothing.

And honestly about Henry I dont think he is all there mentally, midlife crisis perhaps? How fast he lashed out at Bojan publicly, when he looked at Fanni like Eyegore from Young Frankenstein, thats not normal behavior and he does that publicly, imagine behind closed doors. A team is a reflection of the coach, I can guarentee you that at Monaco it was the same thing, players getting red card for stupid shit, mental exhaustion. No one defended him when he got fired

Great player but he seems like a modern Joe Jackson and Abraham Quintanilla combined. He lives through his players.

I mean, Quioto literally got expelled for punching a guy in the face in his last game with Houston. Very similar sequence to yesterday. I know you like to blame Henry, but you can't blame him for all the stupid shit the players have done the past few games. Maciel you can put that one on youth, but Quioto and Camacho? Inexcusable.

I didn't see Henry complaining to Bojan, but I did see him encourage Bojan after he missed control near the throw-in line and gave up the ball.

As for the DP GKs, you forget Tim Howard who was a DP for a couple of years in Colorado. It was a complete mess.

Reactions: JtotheC and ArtPeur

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
I mean, Quioto literally got expelled for punching a guy in the face in his last game with Houston. Very similar sequence to yesterday. I know you like to blame Henry, but you can't blame him for all the stupid shit the players have done the past few games. Maciel you can put that one on youth, but Quioto and Camacho? Inexcusable.

I didn't see Henry complaining to Bojan, but I did see him encourage Bojan after he missed control near the throw-in line and gave up the ball.

As for the DP GKs, you forget Tim Howard who was a DP for a couple of years in Colorado. It was a complete mess.

Talking about this

And this

All about energy he puts out im sure at Monaco players got red carded too when he was coaching. Now he is asking the press to find ideas for him
Thierry Henry (Impact de Montréal) : « Si vous avez une idée, dites-moi » - Foot - MLS

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Taider refuses to play. He seemed against the Impact playing all the games in the USA and especially being away from his family for so long.

Piette is in the exact same situation. Father for not even a month and he’s been called to go out of the country for up to 3 months

personnaly, I wouldn’t see myself staying away for so long following the birth of my first newborn

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Piette is in the exact same situation. Father for not even a month and he’s been called to go out of the country for up to 3 months

personnaly, I wouldn’t see myself staying away for so long following the birth of my first newborn

Either that or you move the family to New Jersey for the whole of October. Sucks that they have to isolate for two weeks when coming back, but you at least are with them during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad