OT: IMFC - Tousse Pour Gagner Edition

Fans at the Saputo Stadium?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I wish we could find a good striker out of an obscure second league team in europe the way Philly did :( The only way we'll get one is if we pay peanuts for it apparently.

Reactions: ArtPeur

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Not sure I agree with that though.

Like this >

Its very close
I think the rule is that if there s someone between the goal and the goalie its not an automatic red
The Philly D was on level with the goalie

Also Orji didn't have a clear path the the goal. If there wasn't any defenders around, it would have been closer to red

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I wish we could find a good striker out of an obscure second league team in europe the way Philly did :( The only way we'll get one is if we pay peanuts for it apparently.

Well we got Wanyama and Binks this year out of almost nowhere.. so maybe there's some hope. We mostly need to get rid of dead wood: Bush, Urruti, Bojan, Camacho. Pay for actual good players

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Raitala stayed with his man when the two players switched and left the goal scorer completely open (he ended up side by side with Binks) . If I'm not mistaken, he was also the player that misjudged the height of the cross on the first goal meaning that's two crosses that led to goals that were his responsibility.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Why was Diop so much on the near post when the player coming from the flank had no way to strike on goal?

If he’s more to the middle he gets there in time to deny the cross.

(I know nothing about goaltending in soccer.)

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Vverrryyyy frustrating team to watch because they re not playing bad when they re all on the field, they were really starting to click and develop good patterns, but stupid decisions one after the other.

All in all I think this is still a team in construction, Renard needs to get rid of those bad contracts ending soon, and keep on bringing more good players like Quioto Binks Wanyama etc. While still having to replace Binks.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
If you gave playtime to Yao, make 3 subs right now to rest some players please

:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad