OT: IMFC - Tousse Pour Gagner Edition

Fans at the Saputo Stadium?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
f***ing Camacho... Gives the ball to Toronto for the loss. Scores an own goal, then gets red carded for a stupid, useless punch to the knee. Good riddance Rudy.
The bad ball vs Toronto was dumb but you don't fire a guy for that. Binks misplayed the long ball to Altidore as well. The own goal I don't worry about. It was a deflection not a direct kick.

But the punch to the knee, no matter how much Montero embellished it, was inexcusable. He should be on club suspension for that, putting himself above the team.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
So MDS decided to play the right players (again) and magically Vancouver won 2-1, well ain't he a genius.

SJ took another beating and lost 1-6. This has to be the end for Almeyda. He would get the job in Atlanta in a heartbeat.

Pumped for tonight's game mainly because we won't face VWFC nor TFC for the 154th time almost as if a new season started.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
So I’ve shut myself out of everything impact related following Camacho’s massive brain fart. Still hurts.

Anyway, tonight’s game is massive. We absolutely need points. We’re 6th, but only 5 pts clear of the second to last place. Also, teams below us have been winning recently.

That being said, Philly is a good team this year, easily a top team. It won’t be easy

Reactions: ArtPeur

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
So I’ve shut myself out of everything impact related following Camacho’s massive brain fart. Still hurts.

Anyway, tonight’s game is massive. We absolutely need points. We’re 6th, but only 5 pts clear of the second to last place. Also, teams below us have been winning recently.

That being said, Philly is a good team this year, easily a top team. It won’t be easy

Same, this one hurt to the point where I didn't want to have anything to do with the team for a few days . Still pissed about it TBH but I've been a sports fan long enough to know this is just how it goes :laugh:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
My expectations for this team are lower than low. I know we still have a decent rank in the standings, but the things that happen with this team is of such outrageously comedic nature, that I cannot take it seriously any longer.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
EiZB5n3X0AEWG08

Waterman and Bojan start.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Pretty good 11, about as good as we can field right now. Let's hope Bojan can step up a bit, he's way overdue for a better than average match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad