"I'm not going to be a coach that protects a tie in overtime" Martin St. louis

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
We should actually be happy the PP is hot garbage, We would have gotten a few mnre points if not.
Holy smokes does it stink tho!
It's clear that Burrows is not coming back as Assistant Coach next year, just look at how MSL talk about Richardson and Letowski but never talk about Burrows

Reactions: jrom

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It's clear that Burrows is not coming back as Assistant Coach next year, just look at how MSL talk about Richardson and Letowski but never talk about Burrows
Burrows is the classic fruit from the poison tree.

He got the job without sufficient experience and credentials. He’ll go play cards with Dom when all is said and done.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
We can finally put these old dinosaur memories to rest. We have bright new management and an exciting head coach.

But, what do we do? Conjure up endless examples of bad trades and failed dinosaurs. I try to enjoy what we have and hope for better days but every page thread is a minefield of past failings. If people need to vent, I get it and to each their own. I’m going to try and move past these types of posts, I’ve had my fill.

Hopefully HuGo trigger better moments.
Agree……but I hope you reserve the same judgment for posters who want to continuously bash the previous regime….I don’t remember you reminding them of how old this is getting.

If you did though my apologies in advance.

I’d rather focus on the future and moving ahead then to try and remind posters of basic facts.

Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Agree……but I hope you reserve the same judgment for posters who want to continuously bash the previous regime….I don’t remember you reminding them of how old this is getting.

If you did though my apologies in advance.

I’d rather focus on the future and moving ahead then to try and remind posters of basic facts.
I never said I’d be calling out anyone — just that I would try and move past these types of posts. I’ve read a ton of this stuff, partaken in it myself and it got repetitive a long time ago, I’ve had my fill. I respect those who want to go on that path, I’m just not as interested in it.

I don’t need to call out anyone, if people want to engage it’s their prerogative. I’m a lot less enticed by it, is all. Plus, it’s frustrating to constantly rehash stuff that can’t be changed but that’s only my perspective.

My preference is to avoid getting drawn in even if sometimes it’s impossible or it just happens to be a thread title subject.

It’s much more interesting to me to see what the new guys do. There is at least the chance that they won’t repeat past mistakes. However, I’m not going into it blind. My whole MO with the new guys is to give them credit when they deserve it but also call them out when they don’t. Trust but verify.

Last edited:

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
What can MSL do better?

I’m not in a position (time zone) to watch full games at the moment and highlights and recaps can only go so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad