I'm morbidly obese and weigh over 450 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Update: My bed has cratered in the middle and my sheets have melded to my skin in some places. I am completely immobile and can't even lift my arms to eat anymore, so my wive has to feed me. Gosh knows what I weigh at this point. I hope I don't wake up tomorrow.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Update: My bed has cratered in the middle and my sheets have melded to my skin in some places. I am completely immobile and can't even lift my arms to eat anymore, so my wive has to feed me. Gosh knows what I weigh at this point. I hope I don't wake up tomorrow.

James Crick and I have signed a contract and he will be training with me every day from now until summer where he will emerge a lean 250lbs with 6.9% body fat and every person will be mirin :yo: :yo: :yo:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Update: James has passed away. This is his great grandsister and he requested that I make this post in the event of his death to inform his pals at HFBoards. He loved this forum and it was often his only source of comfort. James always struggled with his weight and we are relieved that he is no longer suffering. Thank you all for your support.

Reactions: Ceremony

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Update: James has passed away. This is his great grandsister and he requested that I make this post in the event of his death to inform his pals at HFBoards. He loved this forum and it was often his only source of comfort. James always struggled with his weight and we are relieved that he is no longer suffering. Thank you all for your support.

Thoughts and Prayers to you and the entire Cricket family and I hope that he is finally wearing skinny jeans in heaven. Positive vibes to you and yours as well during these trying times where you feel like there is no hope or bottom to your unhappiness but there actually IS indeed hope and abundant happiness with the knowledge that his sufferings are over and that he is in a better, more beautiful, likely paradise-like place by Gosh's grace, where he can eat as much of the best foods he favors and never ever even gain a single pound of fat ever again in his afterlife.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
RIP. I will always remember that one night we spent together. The amount of gravy I poured into your crevices was simply unbelievable. You were the sexiest piece of ass I ever had, and I'll never stop loving you.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
My condolences, hoping maybe you can grace us on this forum in his absence. You seem like a really cool and intelligent girl. Do you have any pictures of you (with James)? I'm gonna send you a DM maybe we can get to know each other :)

Reactions: H3ckt1k and Mantis

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
^^This man is ruthless. Bed that fat man's sister, old boy.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada

Holy SHIT what!!! NO!!! James was my favourite HF poster. Gone too soon. I'd give anything to see him post just one more time... Rest easy, old pal.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo

Thoughts on anilingus?

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Please read and accept our terms and rules before continuing. Last updated: Today at 7:15 AM.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Reactions: HisIceness
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad