I'm morbidly obese and weigh over 450 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
3 meals sounds right to me. anything less just hurts! I don't know how I could go on without breakfast :cry:

Already at 11 am the hunger pains :cry:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
IF has proven to have some benefit. It's just a way of getting your body used to only eating in a certain window so that you likely get full during that window quickly (one meal ish) and then not needing to eat more than your TDEE.

One meal a day is IF. Your window is just the amount for one meal. I eat about two meals a day and then have some snacks.

Research shows that once-a-week fasting works, as it lowers the average amount of calories you consumed during the week. My problem is that someone could put forth a little more effort to see better results, rather than taking this passive approach.

I think it could be a good starting point, as a way to ease into dieting and making lifestyle changes.

Then again, maybe I'm just projecting because I know I need a more regimented diet.

Last edited:
Reactions: irunthepeg

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Well I just checked in for my monthly doctor's visit and I can't believe this. I actually gained weight. I don't understand. I thought I was doing so good with my diet and only cheated with McDonald's® a few times. Feels like my life is over at this point. I am currently looking into euthanasia options, but unfortunately the laws aren't very accommodating in my country.

Thoughts and prayers for Jim.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Just how many personalities do you have in that head of yours? One thread you are a rich boat owner and the next your are a bodybuilder and than yet another a fat poor dude. Time to see a shrink.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Just how many personalities do you have in that head of yours? In one thread you are a rich boat owner, a̶n̶d̶ in the next you are a bodybuilder, and then in yet another you are a fat, poor dude. It is time to see a shrink.
I've been a substitute English teacher for over 40 years, so I took the liberty of proofreading your post. No need to thank me; it is literally my job! :teach:

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I've been a substitute English teacher for over 40 years, so I took the liberty of proofreading your post. No need to thank me; it is literally my job! :teach:
In all honestly I am surprised and also impressed within myselve for actually been able to read what that guy wrote because after I see your correcting of his post it was actually nearly impossible to read as something actually literate because he made so many mis-takes inside his posting!

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa

Might want to work on your own posts....

Imagine Literally givin`g AnWay money for Free. :laugh: I Work`d hard 4 every Dime @ my Disposal `n` I`ll be Gosh`d if I Will literally give it away 2 sum Ner`d who didn`t work as hard as me. I Have Million`s `n` Million`s `n` Million`s `n` Million`s of Dollar`s `n` I`m Keepin`g it all 4 Myselve. :yo::yo::yo:

If U Donate 2 Charity, U Are Liderally A Idiot.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I've reached a point where I am so overweight that I can no longer leave my bed. My great grandsister has to bring me all my food, and she feels guilty about enabling me, but I manipulate her into getting what I want. I have no quality of life anymore, so I'm just trying to eat myself to death. I pray to Gosh every night that I won't wake up the next morning.

PositiveCashFlow

Snowmen fall to earth unassembled
Jul 10, 2007
Busting out of your Calvins? Muffin top crying for mercy? No problem, here’s a fat-suffocating girdle that can compress that huge gut of yours. Your friends will think you’ve lost twenty pounds overnight! Or better, why bother with corsets when there’s the XL-960 Fat Shredder pill! Never mind the shitshow in the pantry headlined by a Costco-sized crate of Oreos. None of it is a match for XL-960 Fat Shredder! Hell, that stuff is endorsed by Dr. Shnoz!

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Busting out of your Calvins? Muffin top crying for mercy? No problem, here’s a fat-suffocating girdle that can compress that huge gut of yours. Your friends will think you’ve lost twenty pounds overnight! Or better, why bother with corsets when there’s the XL-960 Fat Shredder pill! Never mind the ****show in the pantry headlined by a Costco-sized crate of Oreos. None of it is a match for XL-960 Fat Shredder! Hell, that stuff is endorsed by Dr. Shnoz!
calm down pls

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Morno'.

Just decided to share an idea with all of y'all fat gaylord fockers.

Stop eating so much calories and excersice more.

Also, Keto if you can. Keto is an ancient japanese word. I literally just translated it. Keto - kill your ex-wife and three beautiful kids.

I might just do it...

...sike, 'm gon' kill me self.

TO MY REAL Racial Slur JIMBO CRICKET.

TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS
YOU AND I, WE NEVER LIKED EACHOTHER
BUT IT DOESN'T LITERALLY MATTER ANYMORE
I HAVE TWO MORE MINUTES TO LIVE

Also a huge interweb hug to my autistic, 19-year old friend Vixxy Ash. You're like a son to me.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I've reached a point where I am so overweight that I can no longer leave my bed. My great grandsister has to bring me all my food, and she feels guilty about enabling me, but I manipulate her into getting what I want. I have no quality of life anymore, so I'm just trying to eat myself to death. I pray to Gosh every night that I won't wake up the next morning.
I thought you were in jail and that we were going to get a reprieve from your posting for a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad