I'm morbidly obese and weigh over 450 pounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Turns out I'm not #LiterallyRipped after all. That was just a character. I just got back from the doctor (I had to be loaded up into the back of my sister's SUV just to get there and back) and weighed in at 476 pounds.

Doc says I will need lap band surgery along with an aggressive weight loss strategy or I will probably not live more than a few years longer. Problem is the surgery costs around $20,000 and I can barely even afford my increasing food bills. I may start a GoFundMe to try to pay for it, but it's not looking good.

I guess sitting around posting on HFBoards and getting fatter and fatter wasn't a very good lifestyle choice.

#LiterallyObese

Sep 19, 2008
Turns out I'm not #LiterallyRipped after all. That was just a character. I just got back from the doctor (I had to be loaded up into the back of my sister's SUV just to get there and back) and weighed in at 476 pounds.

Doc says I will need lap band surgery along with an aggressive weight loss strategy or I will probably not live more than a few years longer. Problem is the surgery costs around $20,000 and I can barely even afford my increasing food bills. I may start a GoFundMe to try to pay for it, but it's not looking good.

I guess sitting around posting on HFBoards and getting fatter and fatter wasn't a very good lifestyle choice.

#LiterallyObese
gosh bless

Reactions: Kevs Security
Sep 19, 2008
everyone do HITT and eeyrone do CROSSFIT now

the traditional models of exercise has been shattered

Sep 19, 2008
i was literally told on reddit that the biggest TREND now is controlling your diet by eating once after 16 or 17 hours

I was like whoa the world of fitness and nutrition is CHANGING

3 meals are no longer the norm. Apparently you aren't supposed to eat breakfast anymore and can't eat lunch until about 3 pm

THE WORLD IS CHANGIN PEOPLE

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
crossfit is garbage and a good way to injure yourself. HIIT is just a fun way to do cardio. Light wait, little rest circuits. I started doing the exercise bike for 30min for cardio

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Lol sounds like youre on a diet to me. Real men drink their eggs and wash it down with whiskey you *****
I would do that but I gave up booze just two weeks ago. Drinking raw eggs is bad for my current healthy lifestyle because there is a risk of salmonella and the proteins from egg whites aren't absorbed well. I cook my eggs and drink water and eat a healthy amount of vitamins every day.
-Mack

valeriammm

Beers/Bikes/Bums
Sep 21, 2018
I would do that but I gave up booze just two weeks ago. Drinking raw eggs is bad for my current healthy lifestyle because there is a risk of salmonella and the proteins from egg whites aren't absorbed well. I cook my eggs and drink water and eat a healthy amount of vitamins every day.
-Mack
First of all its not about vitamins and minerals. Its about looking like a badass even tho you may or may not get salmonella :speechles

Reactions: Kevs Security

Kevs Security

inmateMack/CanesMack/LeafMack/elMacko
May 28, 2018
Toronto, Canada
First of all its not about vitamins and minerals. Its about looking like a badass even tho you may or may not get salmonella :speechles
My badass days are over. I'm trying to get back together with my family, be a humble working man, bring home the bacon and most importantly be a good father to my sons. I even sold my motorcycle and leather jacket.
-Mack the former biker gang member

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Intermittent fasting is for geeks that can't stick to a diet.

One meal a day or **** off.

IF has proven to have some benefit. It's just a way of getting your body used to only eating in a certain window so that you likely get full during that window quickly (one meal ish) and then not needing to eat more than your TDEE.

One meal a day is IF. Your window is just the amount for one meal. I eat about two meals a day and then have some snacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->