I'll Gladly Pay You Tuesday for a CBA Today (CBA & Lockout Discussion) - Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
**** THE PLAYERS! everyone tweet the players about how pissed you are!! let's make **** happen!

Pretty much.

I want to target the ones that were at the meeting today mainly. And Toews x5. Idiots. Go grovel for money to the KHL and see how the rest of the union comes at you.

RedWingsNow*

Did anyone really think the PA was going to give up 50/50 with the counteroffer to an offer that was concessionary in every single way?

Just because the NHL hired a PR firm and media bought their BS doesn't change the facts.

The NHL's offer was concessionary in every way. It was a start. The PA has responded. Let's wait for details and lets wait for the NHL's official response.

Kingbobert

Jul 15, 2005
Montreal
well lets wait for the details
but i'm sure they probably went in with 3 offers on changing the games philosophy or whatever excrement fehr proposed last time.

The players dont seem to get it. The owners are willing to concede, however the players are no willing to conceded anything.
The PA keeps bringing up how much they conceded last time but seem to completely ignore that as much as they conceded it led the league to record high salaries...so stupid

How long before the players who dont have guaranteed big money contracts start getting tired of missing another year of salary so the players who make more in a year then they do in a career can keep more in their pockets?

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Congratulations to Donald Fehr on losing the season with a pathetic offer.

Wastes time, is late and then offer roughly the same as what they asked for in the summer. **** you.

Mouse21*

season over. PA really ****ed up. i hope Gary completely closes up shop now just to spite them, **** it.

Deader

May 12, 2003
Germany
Visit site
tweets are sounding bad............ boy oh boy ,i really thought this would be the beginning of the end of lockout..... guess i have to switch words.........:shakehead

Kopistar

Jan 28, 2007
Now Fehr will spin this and say "The NHL isn't willing to negotiate, we gave it our best offer" BS

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
**** you players, you greedy ********!!! This is 100% their fault!

100% no question, I've lost a great amount of respect for players in this league. NFL and NBA made concessions very quickly to save the season. NHL players don't give a ****. I am done with these selfish idiots.

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
3ps5zq.jpg

ohshay

Apr 1, 2012
don't get too mad at the NHLPA. this is exactly how the NHL wanted you to react. it was one giant PR move. they are playing you all like violins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad