OT: IIHF 2019 World Championship (Eichel going)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
My favorite play of the second? The Russians manage to stop Jack coming through the neutral zone and he trucks the Russian forward standing him up. Just blows the guy up so the puck keeps going, negating any transition.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
I f***ing hate JVR. Utterly useless. How many f***ing times does he have to get set up around the net before he does something other than fumble or miss the pass. Then Russia goes they other way.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I ****ing hate JVR. Utterly useless. How many ****ing times does he have to get set up around the net before he does something other than fumble or miss the pass. Then Russia goes they other way.

I was just coming in to post that. If he gets a stick on that, it isn't a goal. He's f***ing useless.

Reactions: joshjull

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
I ****ing hate JVR. Utterly useless. How many ****ing times does he have to get set up around the net before he does something other than fumble or miss the pass. Then Russia goes they other way.
JVR will be an absolute albatross to the Flyers starting the next year or two.

Keller overhand,Es the puck like a champ.

Goathead

Jan 28, 2015
Niagara Falls, ON
Reinhart playing with Turris and Henrique now. Gross

Edit: back with Cirelli and Couts. He was just double shifted that’s nice.

Last edited:

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
To be fair, Ryan has been the only other center who has looked good with Kane and ____ (DeBrincat earlier, Gaudreau now). With him out, I sort of understand it.
I get it to a point but he’s shorting ice time for better players because it. If he wants Kane out there a lot then double shift him. Don’t give a lesser player more ice time.

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I get it to a point but he’s shorting ice time for better players because it. If he wants Kane out there a lot then double shift him. Don’t give a lesser player more ice time.

He's leaning on Abysmal for those forward changes, isn't he?

Nice backcheck by a spent Eichel to come back to break up a late Russian rush. He's gassed.

Reactions: joshjull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad