Confirmed with Link: Iginla to Pittsburgh!!

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
What a stupid trade. Leave it to the Flames to ensure they get the shaft.every.single.time.

Dumbest franchise by far in the entire NHL. Milbury has nothing on Edwards, Feaster and King.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Holy.
Riot?
Feaster is a joke. I scoff'd at the Boston deal, but this one... I dunno guys.

It can only go down hill from here on

Not sure how he manage not to even get a legit prospect out of this...

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Koko was at least exciting to get. These two no names aren't going to amount to anything. **** this.

LetsGoFlames

Drop the puck!
Dec 18, 2011
Weyburn, Sk
Wow. Absolutely awful deal. Best piece coming back will likely be the last pick in the first round. Wow. Just wow. Iggy for 2 bags of pucks and the pick that will scoop the second round. I guess I was wrong when I insisted and argued that we'd get a good return for him. Now please excuse me. I need to go throw up and maybe cry a little. Feaster sucks. What an absolute tool. :rant::shakehead

Noori

Jul 7, 2007
Calgary
The deal was done with Boston (did you see Feaster and Weisbrod get up the second their game ended?).

Iginla said no and Feaster implied as much during this presser.

Iginla had a list, and changed it last minute.

Anth93

Jul 2, 2012
I can empathize as a Leafs fan.. It gets good after 3 years of being awful and fortunately you guys will have draft picks. Stay positive Calgary fans.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
If Iggy had Pitt on his mind this whole time then there wasn't much Feaster could do...

he got a 1st and two decent prospects in return under the circumstances. Hanowski seems like a skilled big player. Agostino has had some good numbers in the NCAA as well.

at least the rebuild is on

Flamesarmstrong22

May 2, 2012
Toronto
Pittsburgh has how many great D prospects? And instead we get two name college kids?? WTF I'm beyond pissed!

Not going to lie I was one of the supporters of the Boston deal (fan of koko) but this is just disgusting. FIRE FEASTER

DouglasQuaid

Blabbed about Mars
May 8, 2010
Feaster: We're not rebuilding, but we're not in the position to trade draft picks or young players.

Holy Iraqi Information Minister.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I can't imagine what you guys are feeling. Iginla's my favorite non-Senators player, and you guys are my 2nd favorite team. I can't imagine Alfie leaving us :cry:

Also, that return...Man, I feel bad guys, seriously...Sorry :( Brutal

Malkinburgh

Nov 19, 2011
Feeling bad for you guys, was hoping you would at least get a good prospect like Maata out of this. The only thing I can hope for is a cup run for us and that the first we gave up lands you a great player.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Sportsnet confirms this.

I think Feaster needs to be scouting hockey games, not hot dog stands

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad