Confirmed with Link: Iginla to Pittsburgh!!

DethOfDragnz

Sep 22, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I am really sad to hear that Iginla is going to Pittsburgh. I understand it though the guy is in the last years of his career and he wants to win that Stanley Cup before he retires. I am shocked they got so little for Jarome though, his performance may have dipped a tiny bit but the guy is still a superstar the Flames should have got something awesome for him instead of 2 no name prospects and a draft pick, that's BS! If I was in Calgary I would be pissed at management. I wish the Flames could have made the playoffs and have another run like in 2004 but that is not going to happen. The Flames have lost Dion Phaneuf, and now Jarome Iginla. Miikka Kiprusoff is 36 he has maybe 4 or 5 years left before he retires, Alex Tanguay is 33. The flames really need to start rebuilding and looking toward the future. I hope the rebuild goes a little more smoothly then it has here in Edmonton with 2 straight 30 spot seasons and one 28 spot season. That was painful maybe if the Flames start rebuilding now they can have a gradual move to a better team and miss out on multiple years of 30 spot finishes. I am hoping for the best for Calgary and the Flames, who knows maybe with some freed up cap room (from Iginlas exit) and some good drafting this year the flames might be able to do well next year or the next few years. I am hoping for the best for the Flames but the day Iginla was traded will always be a sad day.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Can everyone just put a certain poster on a certain list that serves a very specific function on this site? Ig... list. Yes, the Iginla list.

Avoiding an infraction like a bawse

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2