Speculation: If Bowman is Fired, who replaces him?

Does Bowman keep his job despite the allegations?

• Yes

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 64.7%

• Total voters

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Forget my previous post I know my answer now.

d510131d-23a5-4d2c-8c48-c3da359a99d3-1204_APhA_Musto.JPG
That’s good

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I honestly don’t care. With the rumor that they’re targeting Hamilton/Jones refusing to die, he needs to be fired.

He’s clearly an idiot refusing to do the right thing for the team. First time I’m full on hopping on the fire Bowman bandwagon.

Reactions: Kaners Bald Spot

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I honestly don’t care. With the rumor that they’re targeting Hamilton/Jones refusing to die, he needs to be fired.

He’s clearly an idiot refusing to do the right thing for the team. First time I’m full on hopping on the fire Bowman bandwagon.

Hamilton would be a good signing for the team…

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
If you want to do something stupid for a top defenseman, you might as well send an offer sheet to Cale Makar.

11 million dollars even 12. Colorado would match, but then you screw them on the cap for fun.

Say they didn’t match…. Wouldn’t that cost us a crippling amount of picks?

Reactions: BK

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
4 firsts. But listen, what are the chances any of those picks end up as good as Makar anyways?

And remember, Bowman wants to trade Dach for Jones so he’s more than prepared to do something stupid. Might as well do for one of the top young defensemen in the league instead of a guy who is likely exiting his prime.

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
If you want to do something stupid for a top defenseman, you might as well send an offer sheet to Cale Makar.

11 million dollars even 12. Colorado would match, but then you screw them on the cap for fun.
Bowman should absolutely play these kinds of shenanigans if he’s getting canned for mishandling sexual assault. Make a scene on your way out. You’re probably not getting a job in this league again anyway

This being said — I’m for Chelly.

No one will f*** with a stubborn malaka especially him

Drumman44

Kyle Beach Deserved Better
May 2, 2017
Bowman should absolutely play these kinds of shenanigans if he’s getting canned for mishandling sexual assault. Make a scene on your way out. You’re probably not getting a job in this league again anyway

This being said — I’m for Chelly.

No one will f*** with a stubborn malaka especially him

He’ll probably wear his Wings jersey to work

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Again I have to point out: 18 seasons as GM of a team who's owner doesn't meddle, and allows him to spend to the cap.

And absolutely nothing to show for it.

they won a lot of games from lockout until last year or two...top 3-5 in nhl iirc...would have absolutely no problem with him taking over this team, McPhee never won anything in Washington but they won a lot of games and he's winning a lot of games again in Vegas...I'd take Bob Murray as well if ANA move on from him, same for Poile in NSH...

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

Yes and the thought that they won’t be Makar is not how you should look at it. While they wont be Makar, they will most likely be a NHL roster player that you need to replace talent as it leaves.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad