OT: I relinquish the OT thread rights. We need a PK thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Why must you guys keep talking about where I work? First Five Guys and now the Galleria? This is supposed to be my escape!

Also you all suck talking about food. Tonight has to be a quick, simple dinner.

Duddy

Everyday is
Dec 24, 2005
You know what's cool?

Being done with christmas gift shopping on November 18th.

The Washer

Feb 7, 2011
Redux

(Accidentally zoomed in on his butt at one point because I couldn't see the screen through the glare)

That snow path I made this morning is already filled halfway back up even though he's run through it many times. At least the driveway's plowed out but it's slowly filling back up as well.

The way he bounds about with youthful enthusiasm was very hypnotic and refreshing. Smart guy to, as he kept testing the top of the "flat" banks with his chin....checking for stability to leap upon I suppose, since he could easily make that jump up. When he noticed there wasnt any support, he moved along to another spot and checked again. Realizes hes pretty much boned and keeps rechecking the loops in hopes for an escape :help:

He looks scared to take that leap into the big white ocean!! :laugh:

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
My car... I think

1VNp6IO.jpg

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Yea my house in Williamsville .... 1"

My parents house in West Seneca .... 5'

Incredible. I'll be going there tomorrow to help them dig out.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Yea my house in Williamsville .... 1"

My parents house in West Seneca .... 5'

Incredible. I'll be going there tomorrow to help them dig out.

Noble thought but based on all reports I'm hearing that area is still going to get pounded tonight and early tomorrow and odds are most areas that way won't be able to be driven into tomorrow still.

That being said, see what happens and maybe you'll be lucky and able to go. Regardless make sure you are safe no matter what you do.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I live in the Niagara Peninsula in Ontario, about 20 minute drive from the Peace Bridge/Buffalo. Crazy that we are getting nothing from the storm, we have sunny skies with a temp of -15 C wind chill, though the clouds are something else to see.

Stay safe guys!

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
So my girlfriend's brother got stuck at a gas station in Cheektowaga without his wallet for most of the day.

And then he had to walk home.

To Lackawanna.

In the dark.

I've seen photos of his bloodied and blistered feet. Kind of surprised he isn't dead.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
What you guys are getting up there looks wild. I have a flight to Buffalo booked for Friday morning. I'm going to the Rangers v. Sabres game and than Jets v. Bills on Sunday with a bunch of friends. What are you all expecting for Friday? Is it even possible that we can fly into Buffalo on Friday?

MacOfNiagara

Feb 8, 2006
Ithaca
What you guys are getting up there looks wild. I have a flight to Buffalo booked for Friday morning. I'm going to the Rangers v. Sabres game and than Jets v. Bills on Sunday with a bunch of friends. What are you all expecting for Friday? Is it even possible that we can fly into Buffalo on Friday?

Cant imagine what the Ralph looks like at the moment.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY

Flights actually seem to be something resembling normal. The airport has a small fraction of what the hard hit areas have. So I wouldn't worry about getting in Friday, when things will actually start ending.

There will undoubtably be a small army of people at the Ralph on Saturday cleaning snow.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
From the forecast and tweets I've seen, there's only 4" of snowfall reported at the airport, but the current snow band will move north in the early morning Wednesday and a second snow band will come through at night. Additional snow forecast through Friday AM for WNY looks like:

B2xDpp5IcAA9ju0.jpg

B2xz3JUIAAEyy6x.jpg

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Has to be at least 5-6 feet here. Good god. Stay safe. Will offer to help shovel out if I can get out tomorrow and such if you guys need a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad