Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I once got cold cocked by the CEO of my company. I saw a manager from another franchise come into my store with a guy she introduced as Bruce, the CEO of Moe’s. Cue pants ****ting.

He turned out to be a cool guy, and seemed to listen to our concerns and comments. I like to think that corporate renamed the Chicken Club quesadilla to the First Rule of Chicken Club quesadilla because of me. I mentioned that it was the only thing on the menu without a silly name, and he made a little note in his notebook.

Our meeting with our boss, who sits around the corner from me is about lame ass people not able to multitask, I will bounce 3 techs at a time getting their shit fixed. (Having lots of issues lately with running out of temp IP addresses, ipv4 is about dead). It’s just annoying being spammed by other groups asking us to take calls for other techs that can’t work on more than one thing at a time.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
14E20470-AD3B-4C11-972F-4E33A66FED40.jpeg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
It's Midsummer Thursday past noon, and every drowning, traffic death and manslaughter for the next 3.5 days within the borders of Finland qualifies as a sacrifice for our dark pre-Christian gods.

We don't speak of it, but the news will be actively following as the numbers stack up, and deep within know it we will.

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge

I was at a diner earlier this week at lunch, and the World Cup was on the TV behind the counter. I started doing my usual soccer play by play.

"He dribbles down the field past the defender and OHHHHH.....something almost happened"

Right after that, one of the players went down by sniper fire.

"He's down from a sniper shot in the upper deck, but here comes the official with his magical healing card of yellow. Yep, he's up again and good as new"

The guy behind the counter was dying.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Reminds me of the time I got kicked out of a bar in Durham once a couple years back during the WCF. There was something else going on that night (can't remember if it was baseball or an NBA game) that they had on the big screen and the audio going for that instead of the hockey game. So my friend and I started doing the play by play ourselves for the hockey game in Spanish as if we were calling a soccer game. Nobody gave a shit until an Arvidsson goal where we just went over the top. The manager and some of the patrons were pissed but the bartender was absolutely dying of laughter, but unfortunately we had to leave.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Reminds me of the time I got kicked out of a bar in Durham once a couple years back during the WCF. There was something else going on that night (can't remember if it was baseball or an NBA game) that they had on the big screen and the audio going for that instead of the hockey game. So my friend and I started doing the play by play ourselves for the hockey game in Spanish as if we were calling a soccer game. Nobody gave a **** until an Arvidsson goal where we just went over the top. The manager and some of the patrons were pissed but the bartender was absolutely dying of laughter, but unfortunately we had to leave.
Their loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad