Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I notice I accidentally a subtle joke in my answer re: the 70's Finnish YMCA vid.

I didn't remember, potentially courtesy of my brain actively fighting back, but Danny has had his own share of worldwide 70's music video infamy:

His heyday obviously was in the 80's when he fought for the ongoing liberty of Eternia.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
97F21EA7-18AB-4C96-9A66-AD063D20957A.jpeg

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I notice I accidentally a subtle joke in my answer re: the 70's Finnish YMCA vid.

I didn't remember, potentially courtesy of my brain actively fighting back, but Danny has had his own share of worldwide 70's music video infamy:

His heyday obviously was in the 80's when he fought for the ongoing liberty of Eternia.

I think in honor of the approaching Wimbledon tournament we should volley disco music videos back and forth that feature early green screen techniques from before they figured out how to do it seamlessly

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I salute DeDe Phillips of Georgia, US, for strangling a rabid lynx dead in her yard, and I am certain I will be joined in my salutation by the patrons in the popular Finnish discussion forum MuroBBS's classic thread: "What would be the largest animal you can take down with bare hands?"

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I salute DeDe Phillips of Georgia, US, for strangling a rabid lynx dead in her yard, and I am certain I will be joined in my salutation by the patrons in the popular Finnish discussion forum MuroBBS's classic thread: "What would be the largest animal you can take down with bare hands?"

A human

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Worked sucked hardcore today. And tomorrow we get a meeting with the boss.
I once got cold cocked by the CEO of my company. I saw a manager from another franchise come into my store with a guy she introduced as Bruce, the CEO of Moe’s. Cue pants shitting.

He turned out to be a cool guy, and seemed to listen to our concerns and comments. I like to think that corporate renamed the Chicken Club quesadilla to the First Rule of Chicken Club quesadilla because of me. I mentioned that it was the only thing on the menu without a silly name, and he made a little note in his notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad