Confirmed with Link: I like you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
So I finally got some answers from my muscle biopsy and they found something! Didn't actually thought this day would come. So according to the test I probably have mitochondrial myopathy. I don't know anything about it, yet. It's very hard to find something in Finnish and the medical English is so hard to read. Ugh. Happy they actually found something.. I already thought that I am sick but I'll never know why. Would be awesome to know something about it though. :laugh:

Mitochondrial myopathy - Wikipedia

This links symptoms looks awful and I don't think I've had a lot of them.. But my first impression is that I have had this all my life and I'll have it the day I die. And it will get worse in the future.. Hopefully that isn't my case. But I think this explains all my symptoms anyway. My mom is freak out about that they found something.. I am just happy to know what is wrong with me.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So I finally got some answers from my muscle biopsy and they found something! Didn't actually thought this day would come. So according to the test I probably have mitochondrial myopathy. I don't know anything about it, yet. It's very hard to find something in Finnish and the medical English is so hard to read. Ugh. Happy they actually found something.. I already thought that I am sick but I'll never know why. Would be awesome to know something about it though. :laugh:

Mitochondrial myopathy - Wikipedia

This links symptoms looks awful and I don't think I've had a lot of them.. But my first impression is that I have had this all my life and I'll have it the day I die. And it will get worse in the future.. Hopefully that isn't my case. But I think this explains all my symptoms anyway. My mom is freak out about that they found something.. I am just happy to know what is wrong with me.

Well a concrete diagnosis is definitely a good thing. And if it makes you feel any better, I feel like I know less about the disease after trying to read that Wikipedia article.

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
I am thinking of Isle of Palms to be exact.
I’m not familiar with it, my father is near Kiawah to the south. The whole area is gorgeous though. I love Spanish moss and the oak trees.

Speaking of, you guys should check out the Angel Oak if you can find the time. It’s the coolest tree ever. Pictures absolutely cannot do it justice.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I’m not familiar with it, my father is near Kiawah to the south. The whole area is gorgeous though. I love Spanish moss and the oak trees.

Speaking of, you guys should check out the Angel Oak if you can find the time. It’s the coolest tree ever. Pictures absolutely cannot do it justice.

That tree is awesome :)

Surrounded By Ahos

Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
A picture, for reference for everybody else. It really is a cool tree.

angel-oak-1024x683_opt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad