Post-Game Talk: I have no theme for this PGT

Batman or Superman?

• Total voters

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Based on my opinions about other headshots: McDavid didn't mean to but he got the head pretty good. Should sit a game.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Just cover them up with a couple Snorlax's and you should be ok ;)
8sGT182.gif

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL
I admit that I take satisfaction when "McDavid-like" players in Barzal wilt when matched to head-to-head with real deal. That being said, it's not Barzal's fault that his home town announce teams make the comparisons as part of their sales pitch to their fans.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
hows gagner been for u guys

Played fantastic in every game. Should really have pts in all of them but until tonight, and including first period was playing with Colby Cave and Rieder.

He's looked really solid working the 2nd Pp unit and his presence means that we basically now have one more line that can possess the puck, transition, get some Ozone time. Gagner has been great.

Its interesting that I haven't seen him with Draisaitl yet except 2 shifts on PP. Would love to see some Drai gagging.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Great game tonight to overcome Koskinen. We might know we’re going to lose most games thanks to goaltending, but at least we’ve been the better team the last while. It’s at least showing positive signs for next year, if we can even get a 1B goalie to come in and take over

Based on my opinions about other headshots: McDavid didn't mean to but he got the head pretty good. Should sit a game.

The league doesn’t suspend stars unless it has to (just look at Benn/Byfuglien/Perry/etc), and he stayed down on the hit. It’s a joke if he gets suspended. But that would be the Oiler way

hows gagner been for u guys

Very good. Lots of jump in his game, and creating a lot of chances. I’d confidently call him our 4th best forward (not that that’s saying much with how bad our wingers are)

Reactions: Senor Catface

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Mcdavid should threaten to go full Eichel if he gets suspended.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad