Post-Game Talk: I have no theme for this PGT

Batman or Superman?

• Total voters

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Seems kind of like a fun good nature tonic that Gagner brings that the team has been missing. He's been like this from the start, and always was like that here. Gagner is never happier, than when he's playing for the Edmonton Oilers. Easy to embrace that.

He's like a small version of Patrick Maroon personality wise. Everybody loves him, you can just see that again, for the 2nd time, he was well loved by the team the first time around as well. I hope he's back with us for a season.
What's going on here? 10 posts in and hardly a mention of Dr. Drai, and nothing but Gags? Someone on this site seems to be cheating on their old flame with the shiny hot new toy.:laugh:

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Played a very good game last night, totally deserved to win. I will discount the fact that the Isles played a tough one against the Flamers the night before, as we have crapped the bed when that's happened before.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
What's going on here? 10 posts in and hardly a mention of Dr. Drai, and nothing but Gags? Someone on this site seems to be cheating on their old flame with the shiny hot new toy.:laugh:

Its nice to have both. ;)

I have talked about Drai just as much though.

I even mentioned I would like to see the two tried out together for a few games.

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
The boys really wanted that win and so did I. First time in a while where I celebrated a goal, jumping out of my seat (tying goal) and then the OT winner.

Sorry to disappoint those who are cheering for losses, but I'm sick of losing. I want to win and only win.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
The boys really wanted that win and so did I. First time in a while where I celebrated a goal, jumping out of my seat (tying goal) and then the OT winner.

Sorry to disappoint those who are cheering for losses, but I'm sick of losing. I want to win and only win.

I am with you.
The posters cheering for losses clearly havent learned from history.
Screw thew losses..its time this team actually believed in itself.

Reactions: dssource

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I am with you.
The posters cheering for losses clearly havent learned from history.
Screw thew losses..its time this team actually believed in itself.
But history has also shown us that there have been years where we've had nice little finishes too. How has that worked out for us the next year? Each year is unto it's own. Finishing bad or good does not necessarily translate into winning games when the next year rolls around. I want us to be competitive and work hard, and still lose enough that we draft high. The time to really dig in and win will be next October, and go from there. As it has been every year.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
But history has also shown us that there have been years where we've had nice little finishes too. How has that worked out for us the next year? Each year is unto it's own. Finishing bad or good does not necessarily translate into winning games when the next year rolls around. I want us to be competitive and work hard, and still lose enough that we draft high. The time to really dig in and win will be next October, and go from there. As it has been every year.

Despite it being unlikely they make the playoffs....the team isnt out of it yet so internally these games actually do have meaning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad