I Got My RLR Draft Guide Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
:gman: :banana: :gman: :banana: :gman: I got my RLR Draft Guide today!!!!! It's absolutely GREAT! WOW! You guys have to get it. You have to read it, you'll feel the same thrills as me. I'm so happy!!!!!! Great information, it has it all. Once again: WOW!

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Broadway Crosby said:
:gman: :banana: :gman: :banana: :gman: I got my RLR Draft Guide today!!!!! It's absolutely GREAT! WOW! You guys have to get it. You have to read it, you'll feel the same thrills as me. I'm so happy!!!!!! Great information, it has it all. Once again: WOW!

which one did you get out of the 3 available?

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
I got the Draft Guide. Option #3, BTW. Option #1 comes with the Draft Guide.

Scooter2

Feb 2, 2004

Can you please advise were they have the following players rated.

Wolski
Bolland
Shremp
Bickle
McGrath

Most appreciated.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I actually talked to Woodlief on the phone last night. I e-mailed him to get a copy of the draft guide and he called me to confirm. I asked him about Schremp and he is not a fan at all. He basically called him a locker room cancer. He was very high on Drew Stafford, said he'll make a better pro than college player, and was EXTREMELY high on Phil Kessel, who he says in one of the most skilled players he has seen in the last decade, and is a sure top three pick in his draft year, which is believe is 2006.

X-SHARKIE

Rabid Ranger said:
I actually talked to Woodlief on the phone last night. I e-mailed him to get a copy of the draft guide and he called me to confirm. I asked him about Schremp and he is not a fan at all. He basically called him a locker room cancer. He was very high on Drew Stafford, said he'll make a better pro than college player, and was EXTREMELY high on Phil Kessel, who he says in one of the most skilled players he has seen in the last decade, and is a sure top three pick in his draft year, which is believe is 2006.

Yeah I know, I played with Phil in Madison, and kept an eye on him, he's the best American born player since Mike Modano and JR.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Just got mine. A good read, and I've just done a few first glances. Their picks are actually not THAT for off what the masses have (with exceptions of course), but they provide some valuable insight on several players. I especially like their top skater, sniper, grit rankings etc. Those were very interesting to read.

neophool*

who got the awards?

also, if you don't mind, what does it say about Ovechkin and Malkin?

Prucha73

Dr.Sens(e) said:
Just got mine. A good read, and I've just done a few first glances. Their picks are actually not THAT for off what the masses have (with exceptions of course), but they provide some valuable insight on several players. I especially like their top skater, sniper, grit rankings etc. Those were very interesting to read.

Can you please let me know what they say about Tukonen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad