I couldn't think of a good Bouillon pun...

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Just.. Feels good man...

didnt look like we played a 2nd night in a row

was real happy to see dumont on the eller line, will compliment them well

eller had a beast of a game, ..should pass a lil more yes but his play on O and D is just too good to complain about right now

of course we all want galchenyuk to be a ppg player NOW but kids a teenager lol, i cant complain about his play either, ..should shoot a lil more but thats it, hes gonna be so good for us in very little time

subban is playing himself onto the olympic team, and thank god for us, what a treat

i had to be reminded in the 3rd that were still without bourque and diaz, ..its as if we never needed them AND they were playing WELL for us

so strange, love this team

AllanMTL46

Aug 19, 2011
Ste-Agathe, Lotb.
Now off to reading some of the stuff over on the Panthers' board.

330x182px-LL-7dc6c095_micheal-jackson-eating-popcorn-theater-gif.gif

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Ryder, Gionta, Boullion, Pleks (there are a few). The ones that have been taking a beating come up big. I think we all knew Ryder would come through, but there is still so much Gio hate on this board. On the funny side, I don't think Cube has ever taken such a wicked top corner shot in his career! At least he scored previously, otherwise woulda been a thread dedicated to trading him solely for that.

Habs keep on rollin. We def need a solid performance against Ottawa, cuz they have proven to be a very tenacious team. I do think that Prust would have been instrumental in playing them. Bourque as well. Eh, guess it's time for Chucky to step up and start roofing them.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Since the Toronto drubbing, the habs are 11-1-3 for 25 of 30 points. Beautiful!

4-1 on the road trip. They are actually better on the road(9-2-2) than at home(8-3-2) with 13 games played for each.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Just.. Feels good man...

didnt look like we played a 2nd night in a row

was real happy to see dumont on the eller line, will compliment them well

eller had a beast of a game, ..should pass a lil more yes but his play on O and D is just too good to complain about right now

of course we all want galchenyuk to be a ppg player NOW but kids a teenager lol, i cant complain about his play either, ..should shoot a lil more but thats it, hes gonna be so good for us in very little time

subban is playing himself onto the olympic team, and thank god for us, what a treat

i had to be reminded in the 3rd that were still without bourque and diaz, ..its as if we never needed them AND they were playing WELL for us

so strange, love this team

Yeah man, it's been a while too.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Now we can cheer for the Sens and the Pens for a couple of games before things get back to normal. The boys deserve a few days off.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
I got to admit, I never thought Gionta would "come back" as strong as he was in the last few games. It was a possiblity in my mind that he would start to play good hockey again, but not that much. Glad to be wrong on that one.

Habtchum*

Maybe he will be bought out this summer and the Habs can sign him to a 3 to 4 million per year range??

Lecavalier is not needed by the Habs.

Plus, he will never accept to play for Montreal

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Did anybody else hear the song "Canadian Idiot" by Weird Al before the puck drop? Considering almost half of their arena is filled by Canadians, maybe the Panthers should be a bit more grateful.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
gallagher has to be the front runner for the calder at this point.

the guy makes everyone around him play better, wonder if he's good enough to play pk minutes.

Bad idea. His style of play is exhausting. He has to give it all-out at all times. Save him for ES and PP.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I got to admit, I never thought Gionta would "come back" as strong as he was in the last few games. It was a possiblity in my mind that he would start to play good hockey again, but not that much. Glad to be wrong on that one.

People quickly forget he missed time not only due to the lock out but also the last 3 months+ last year.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Did anybody else hear the song "Canadian Idiot" by Weird Al before the puck drop? Considering almost half of their arena is filled by Canadians, maybe the Panthers should be a bit more grateful.

Don't Tampa Bay and Florida both also have a tonne of Canadians on their rosters? :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad