I couldn't think of a good Bouillon pun...

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I'm really wondering what MT is going to do once Bourque and Prust are back in the lineup.

Price
Budaj

Subban-Gorges
Emelin-Markov
Diaz-Bouillon

Plekanec-Gionta-Bourque
Desharnais-Ryder-Pacioretty
Eller-Gallagher-Galchenyuk
Prust-White/Armstrong-Moen

Habtchum*

Price
Budaj

Subban-Gorges
Emelin-Markov
Diaz-Bouillon

Plekanec-Gionta-Bourque

Armstrong should be #1 option for the stands.

But i think there is 90 per cent possibilities they will never have a full healthy line up.

By the way, what's up with Noke ?

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Price
Budaj

Subban-Gorges
Emelin-Markov
Diaz-Bouillon

Plekanec-Gionta-Bourque

The lineup this year is deep. On all those lines there are players who can score. I am really liking the look of this year's Habs. They are playing well and have that high compete level I like. Tonight, they easily beat the Panthers and left no doubt who is the better team.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
desharnais scores, budaj was good, ryder 3 points, subban was awesome, coach was dandy, bouillion the offensive dynamo... nothing to complain about :(

For both teams but even at that, I agree, there is nothing to really complain unless one wants to be very picky as a fan.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I can just imagine all the bouillon hate remarks around here if that blunder cost montreal the game. Winning seems to cure everything... well, almost.

It sort of reminded me of O'Byrne's own goal, except that was actually in a losing cause. Boy, did he ever get flamed for that.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Price
Budaj

Subban-Gorges
Emelin-Markov
Diaz-Bouillon

Plekanec-Gionta-Bourque

1) learn to write line-ups with centers in the middle

2) there's no way in hell Therrien breaks the Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher line until they start playing bad.

BubbleGumPlant

Jul 2, 2012
Frankie Bouill-own goal - me thinks he should chip in the rookie dinner tonight with a few rounds. :laugh:

So what's the word on Kaberle? Is Pateryn here to stay until Diaz is back?

BubbleGumPlant

Jul 2, 2012
The reason I ask is without knowing Kaberle's situation there could be a lot of speculation:

1) MT wants to get Pateryn some NHL games under his belt so if we have more injuries down the road, he'll be more NHL ready

2) MT doesn't like Kaberle's play and he is a healthy scratch

3) Kaberle is injured

4) MB doesn't want to risk a long-term Kaberle injury so he can buy him out this summer

5) MB is in the works of trading him to another team and doesn't want to risk injury

My guess is #1 and #2, but am hoping for #5 obviously.

souzouqui

Mar 26, 2006
Montreal
The reason I ask is without knowing Kaberle's situation there could be a lot of speculation:

1) MT wants to get Pateryn some NHL games under his belt so if we have more injuries down the road, he'll be more NHL ready

2) MT doesn't like Kaberle's play and he is a healthy scratch

3) Kaberle is injured

4) MB doesn't want to risk a long-term Kaberle injury so he can buy him out this summer

5) MB is in the works of trading him to another team and doesn't want to risk injury

My guess is #1 and #2, but am hoping for #5 obviously.
Pateryn is right handed.

Habtchum*

Pateryn is right handed.

Yes. But we have enough leftie without Kaberle with Markov, Gorges, Bouillon, and if requested, Emelin, St-Denis, Tinordi or Beaulieu.

Kaberle could also be traded for a big leftie like O'Brien, Murray or Peckham.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Gaston Therrien said White should have gone for the fight. Lol Idiot. It was 2-0. Carbonneau and Damphousse explained why White took the white decision.

Oh mannn:facepalm:

When they explained it to him (since he's the only person who follows the Habs that would NOT understand that), did he seem at least a little embarrassed? I feel bad for Vinny and Carbo. They have to deal with such morons. And Gaston is in charge of breaking down plays. Aye oi!:help:

Was super impressed with White for that. Plus he had a great game.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
If he gets bought out, I wouldn't offer him more than league minimum. No reason for him to be greedy collecting 2 paychecks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad