Proposal: Hypothetical: Jonathan Drouin's agent goes to Kent Hughes and offers a 1yr extension at league min. Do you accept it?

Re-sign J. Drouin to a 750,000 NMC contract?

• Yes

Votes: 70 19.3%
  • No

Votes: 293 80.7%

• Total voters

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
60 people voted yes. You're either nuts or trolls from other teams are voting (most likely)
there is zero chance, none, he is resigned

Last edited:
Reactions: BLONG7 and Habs13

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
If you want to be pedantic, you can.

That being said, if you could pay 750k for a player that has a point production per game that matches up for 40 to 50 pts a game, all 32 gms will line up for it.

You people just hate him. To win a cup, you need players that outproduce their contract values in a salary cap world. So what if he plays 30 games a season? You lose 750k of cap space. Big deal.

It's 750k.
We don’t play for the habs. We watch them.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
When has Drouin ever been a 'media sideshow'? Even when he took time away from the team, it was very discreet and we didn't hear from/about him.

The player sucks but people really go out of their way to say dumb shit about him. Drouin has carried himself in an exemplary manner in Montreal. He's been here for five years and hasn't raised a single stink and given back to the community.
See his limited time in Tamp… it was remarkably unsettling.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
He has barely lifted a foot to skate or a stick to shoot either. Hasn't scored a goal in 368 days and counting.
My theory is he’s afraid to boost his worth and be traded and just wants to retire end of season and live a good life. I know my own outlook on life has taken a turn often, good for him to even show up at the rink really.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
wow ! Drouin is well know to be the player that listen the highest number of hockey game, to be a training machine . He's also well know to be very implicated in the social events and he received the Habs trophy for dedication to help the community this last seaason . His golf tournaments have generated more than million .

What kind of human feels the need to make-up the reputation of a hockey player on social medias ? i am deeply curious to know what kind of satisfaction or pleasure are you supposed to get ?
How is it working for him? LOL..................
You are the one making stuff up Sir Zuki!! LOL
Check the second column!! HAHA LOL................Drouin's best and most arrogant quote!!! LOL
Do you watch the games? Do you keep up with any of this, or is he your hunny bunny?
You.............crack me up man...........
Training machine??? LOL.....................get that off of TMZ?
We wont talk about the whine show in TB? Stevie Y knew Drouin was a perimeter pansy who couldn't play the game the way you need to play, the game..

Reactions: Habs13

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
wow ! Drouin is well know to be the player that listen the highest number of hockey game, to be a training machine . He's also well know to be very implicated in the social events and he received the Habs trophy for dedication to help the community this last seaason . His golf tournaments have generated more than million .

What kind of human feels the need to make-up the reputation of a hockey player on social medias ? i am deeply curious to know what kind of satisfaction or pleasure are you supposed to get ?
I watch a lot hockey too! Where's my contract? I suck though but hell... if all it takes to play NHL hockey is a TV, I'm in!

Reactions: BLONG7

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
How is it working for him? LOL..................
You are the one making stuff up Sir Zuki!! LOL
Check the second column!! HAHA LOL................Drouin's best and most arrogant quote!!! LOL
Do you watch the games? Do you keep up with any of this, or is he your hunny bunny?
You.............crack me up man...........
Training machine??? LOL.....................get that off of TMZ?
We wont talk about the whine show in TB? Stevie Y knew Drouin was a perimeter pansy who couldn't play the game the way you need to play, the game..
« Quand je suis rentré à Montréal, il y a trois semaines, je cherchais un endroit où rester, et Jonathan m’a hébergé chez lui, avec sa copine. J’ai été soufflé par son enthousiasme. Il allait s’entraîner le matin, j’y allais avec lui. Ensuite, on patinait en après-midi. Puis, au retour, un entraîneur passait à la maison. Je lui demandais : “Tu ne te reposes jamais ?” C’était sans arrêt. C’était bien de le voir de retour comme ça. »

Et de conclure : « Je ne connais personne qui aime davantage le hockey que lui. » Josh Anderson

Every single sentences of this quote contradict your cheap assumptions , and they are from Josh Anderson , his teammate. But hey, Sir Blong7 think he knows more about him, as he knew more about Danault then anyone when saying that he was the product of Gallagher. Dream on you're an "expert" but in the end you are just a hater :laugh:

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
« Quand je suis rentré à Montréal, il y a trois semaines, je cherchais un endroit où rester, et Jonathan m’a hébergé chez lui, avec sa copine. J’ai été soufflé par son enthousiasme. Il allait s’entraîner le matin, j’y allais avec lui. Ensuite, on patinait en après-midi. Puis, au retour, un entraîneur passait à la maison. Je lui demandais : “Tu ne te reposes jamais ?” C’était sans arrêt. C’était bien de le voir de retour comme ça. »

Et de conclure : « Je ne connais personne qui aime davantage le hockey que lui. » Josh Anderson

Every single sentences of this quote contradict your cheap assumptions , and they are from Josh Anderson , his teammate. But hey, Sir Blong7 think he knows more about him, as he knew more about Danault then anyone when saying that he was the product of Gallagher. Dream on you're an "expert" but in the end you are just a hater :laugh:
Hater? You need to evaluate what you are defending here.

Reactions: BLONG7

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

So tell me this......................HOW is all working for you and Mr Drouin........................seriously HOW is all working for him? He is a perimeter pansy, WE ALL know it.
LOL.................at Anderson blowing smoke!! More LOL. Never ever heard another team mate say nice stuff about another team mate, never............LOL..............

Answer me ONE question Mr Zuki......................If Drouin was born in Alberta or Ontario, would you be a FANBOY of the Star They Call Drouin?
Honest answer now...................please feel free to put your answer in english or french......even though this is an english site..............

yeah, and he also refused to eat his meat once when he was 4 years old
The truth is hard to admit............we get it.........

Hater? You need to evaluate what you are defending here.
The guy just comes on here, and spews hate on anyone who dares criticize any franco player....
It's a joke really................

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal

So we should sign him because he's friendly!?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
So we should sign him because he's friendly!?
6 years of nothing...............and Mr Zuki refuses to admit, Drouin is absolute $hit as a player............
Each year this clown played with the habs, he got worse...........and did nothing about it but talk, and talk and talk some more.............
Great guy, who collected a paycheque, he did NOT deserve to get in the first place..............a Brutal hockey career, and it is always someone else;s fault......never on JD.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad