HUT Thread: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Hey guys, so I received a message on PSN from EASPORTSNHL14HUT with the subject line "WINNER!". The message says that I can have any card I want added to my collection. But the sketchy part is "Send your email and password of the PSN account you would like the player on.

Has anyone ever heard of something like this? It seems quite sketchy to me.

Nope dont do it, file a grief report. Use triangle on the message, scroll all the way down, select grief report, report as spam/scamming

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
I have the Griffins AHL collection and wouldn't mind lending it as long as whoever I'm lending teaches me a little about this lending thing. PM me if you're interested. PS3 by the way

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
On xbox, looking for Joe Thorton, Rick Nash, Shea Weber, Jeff Carter, Jack Johnson.

Trade bait:
Duncan Kieth
Erik Karlsson
HFC Jimmy Howard
Pucks

MSG ME

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
Ok boys, I'm new to collections so I'd appreciate it if you could help me out a bit. I just finished the Florida Panthers collection so I'm up for lending but I'm unsure how you guys are transferring the cards to each other. If you guys could give me a quick tutorial on how you guys are doing this it would be helpful.

Thanks!

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
Looking for Gretzky and Lemieux on 360. Anyone have them for sale or trade?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I have 80K to spend...

Brent Burns or Milan Lucic + ???

Both. :laugh:

Heard Lucic is good, and I'm using Burnsey now, and would recommend him but can't say much as I haven't used Lucic.

+ - Try and snag a Kesler. Great player, most people have him on there team. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad