Hut Thread : Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
Gave up on Burns because he's never available and I don't want to pay 65-80K for him. Bought a Hossa for 90K.

Forward lines are pretty complete now:

TOTW Skinner (A) - E. Staal (C) - Hossa
Pacioretty (A) - TOTW Lecavalier - Voracek
TOTW Landeskog - Kesler - Burrows
Higgins - O'Reilly - Parenteau

Still might switch up the fourth line, but the first 3 are pretty set. D is still a work in progress so I won't post it. Thoughts?

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
weird story... was trying a collection swap with a user on here and he couldn't collect the bonus from the team, tried dashboarding, making a player active, sending a card to the trade pile and back. nothing worked. I was drawing a blank as to why it wasn't working when he said that he had only played like 10 games. So the only thing I can think of is the patch that EA put in to stop the puck farming, any thoughts would be appreciated cause like I said I'm drawing a blank here.

I'm pretty sure they changed it so you need a minimum of something like 30 games played to complete a collection.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Promoted to division two, finally ! Took me a few tries lol

Luongo has been on the bench for the past two games and his fatigue level continues to stay at 1. I hate it when this happens, hopefully after my next game he finally loses his 1 fatigue level, because he's my number one goalie and I'm just entering division two now so I'll need my team at their top level.

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
STAY AWAY FROM: kulelups(HUT Name) or youngG_93 on PS3. He is a Lagging Hacker.

I was lagging the worst I've ever lagged in NHL and he got off scott-free, playing great and skating around me.

He has a Sea Dogs Logo

I REPEAT.. STAY AWAY!!!

So uh, how do you know that it's not 1.) your internet connection or 2.) server-side lag? It's a bit far-fetched to think that some kids playing NHL 14 have the technical know-how or the resources available to DDOS your specific machine so that you'd lose in an online hockey game...

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Well, after that last game fiasco. I was still a little rattled, going into another game, giving up a 3-0 lead early, but scoring 1 and then he scored one making it 4-1. Then I turned on the angry jets and scored 7 unanswered goals to win 8-4. Including 5 Short-Handed goals!

I also scored this Beauty with Bobby Ryan for his Hat-Trick:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/174705756

Got a reward for that as well "Puck on a string", lol.

Just need a single point in my last two games to be promoted back to Div1. :crossfing:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
So uh, how do you know that it's not 1.) your internet connection or 2.) server-side lag? It's a bit far-fetched to think that some kids playing NHL have the technical know-how or the resources available to DDOS your specific machine so that you'd lose in an online hockey game...

1). He was pulling off Dekes while I could barely skate. 2). Just bought a new computuer with an insanely fast internet connection. 3). I guess I over-reacted but I'm sick of EA's ******** and making us sit through Lag-filled games.

And trust me, I've had my fair share of Hackers against me. I've reported people and they've been banned. Ran into several people running the P-Glitch.

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
My updated team put every thing into Defense and it has been paying off so far 8-2 in last 10 after a couple of ****** weeks

Hall- Gretzky- Yakupov
Carter- Gagner - Eberle
Vanek- RNH- Hemsky
Perron- Horcoff- Paajarvi

Suter- Weber
Kronwall- J.Johnson
Keith- Seabrook

Quick
Luongo

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
He was pulling off Dekes while I could barely skate.

And trust me, I've had my fair share of Hackers against me. I've reported people and they've been banned. Ran into several people running the P-Glitch.

His ability to pull off dekes doesn't really prove that he's doing anything malicious. A spotty internet connection on your side for a small period of time would result in the exact same perceived behaviour...

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
In other news, has anyone else noticed that prices on 100k+ players has skyrocketed in the past few days? I've been wanting to upgrade all of my D but the price of, for example, a Suter has jumped from 130k => 160k. Similar jumps for Weber, Pietriangelo, etc.

I should've upgraded before Friday :(

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
His ability to pull off dekes doesn't really prove that he's doing anything malicious. A spotty internet connection on your side for a small period of time would result in the exact same perceived behaviour...

It does when I am barely moving, and getting the 'Please Wait' sign every three seconds, when he is actually moving. Small period of time? How about 20+ minutes. I just wanted to Leave, or hope EA would kick me but I fought through. But whatever, it's in the past. I am moving on-words.

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Also a guy posted a ton of StL players at 50 with 1 hour time periods and now they're ALL showing as expired after 20 minutes with no bids. Did he really do trades for all of them?

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Could use a pin mods!

Anyway after completing the entire QMJHL and taking a week off I'm starting to collect the entire OHL now. Hit me up if you got any OHL players you can part with! I'm on XBOX.

Got it. Next time, just report the original post of the new thread, or one of the last posts in the old thread and ask for a sticky. If none of the EA Mods are around, someone else will do it.

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
So after my trumendous luck with pack openings today, I've done a small rebuild of my team:)

New additions are bolded!

Lupul - Getzlaf (C) - Skinner
Wheeler - Bergeron (A) - TOTW Yakupov trained to 90
Steen - Gange - TOTW Tarasenko
Hanzal - Eller - Stalberg

Bogosian - Phaneuf
Boyle (A) - Seidenberg
TOTW Boychuk - HEDMAN

Reimer
LINDBACK

My 3rd line is by far my favorite line right now. Dat speed is unreal

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Following teams for rent:

VAN
ANA
MIN
CLB
STL
EDM

I rent out collections for 50% of the bonus + collateral to protect myself from being scammed.

If interested in some easy pucks, PM me. I'm on Xbox. Thanks.

This guy is unvelievable! Lent me all of those collections and NYR as well. I made a boatload of pucks for two hours of smooth and extremely easy swaps.

Awesome guy and a pleasure to talk to. I highly recommend him!

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
This guy is unvelievable! Lent me all of those collections and NYR as well. I made a boatload of pucks for two hours of smooth and extremely easy swaps.

Awesome guy and a pleasure to talk to. I highly recommend him!

Appreciate the kind words man. Nice dealing with you. Enjoy your newly boosted bankroll :)

VAN, ANA, MIN, CLB, STL, EDM and NYR all available for rent for 50% of the bonus for anyone interested on XBox. Need collateral until I can trust you. Will be around for a bit longer tonight and then will be on tomorrow whenever I wake up (probably noon) until late at night again. Just need to pick up an Erik Karlsson and I'll have Ottawa complete and for rent as well.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Appreciate the kind words man. Nice dealing with you. Enjoy your newly boosted bankroll :)

VAN, ANA, MIN, CLB, STL, EDM and NYR all available for rent for 50% of the bonus for anyone interested on XBox. Need collateral until I can trust you. Will be around for a bit longer tonight and then will be on tomorrow whenever I wake up (probably noon) until late at night again.

Np.

I will, ha. Problem now is I have no clue how to spend those pucks. I'll make sure I take my time , though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad