Hut Thread : Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Had a great and speedy lending session with leafsfan1992. Didnt ask for collateral, got everything back. Trustworthy guy.

And the bad news, I fu***ng spent over 200k on gold packs, and best player, in a resell value as a measure, was Zajac. Total BS. :cry:

So ended up selling my stash of +5 and 15 durations. Guess next I'm selling my VAN and TOR and all other high value players! :D

Oh hell, it's only a game but man, I am tilted right now. :pullhair:

BTW, MacKinnon up for 16,5k, PS3. If anyones interested. Untouched, that was actually the best pull in the session.

EDIT
For people who are concerned about me selling my collections: I was kidding. OFC I won't sell them. :)

Last edited:

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
How do you figure that 1/2 is too much? The person lending the collection did all the work to acquire the players, why should the person who is doing the bare minimum be entitled to 2/3 of the bonus?

Don't get me wrong, very nice of you to do so and that's cool but with the amount of work required, I'm surprised anyone is lending at 1/3(I know you're not the only one)

For me, I don't borrow from people who ask for 1/2 because a) I know someone out there will lend for less at some point and b) It's a one-time bonus. At some point I will reach a point where I can no longer flip NHL collections (I'm getting close, obviously) and will want to start doing lesser collections. If I already collected 2/3 of the bonus for no work then that's fine, but 1/2? Now I'm costing myself.

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Need to make 30-40K in pucks before I can completely the StL collection so if anyone wants to do some lending, I'm available for the next little bit. I've done all of the "easy" NHL collections but have plenty of AHL ones to complete if you have those to lend (look at you, Karlsson).

PS3 or 360? If PS3 I have 4 EHL teams that'll net you 40k if you wanna borrow em :nod:

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Yeah I saw those two and that's what I was thinking. I want to complete StL but I don't want to take a loss while doing it.

barkerstv

Oct 13, 2013
I'm available right now to lend a couple collections. 15K SHL team and 9K WHL team. PM if interested.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
New TOTW:

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news-updates-gameplay/article/hut-14-team-of-the-week

Forwards:

Sidney Crosby – Pittsburgh Penguins
Patrick Marleau – San Jose Sharks
Joe Pavelski – San Jose Sharks
Jamie Benn – Dallas Stars
Daniel Alfredsson – Detroit Red Wings

Defencemen:

Cody Franson – Toronto Maple Leafs
Shea Weber – Nashville Predators
Erik Karlsson – Ottawa Senators
Jay Boumeester – St. Louis Blues

Goalie:

Jonas Gustavsson – Detroit Red Wings

Not out yet though

Karlssons A Beast

Sep 19, 2013
New TOTW:

http://www.easports.com/nhl/news-updates-gameplay/article/hut-14-team-of-the-week

Forwards:

Sidney Crosby – Pittsburgh Penguins
Patrick Marleau – San Jose Sharks
Joe Pavelski – San Jose Sharks
Jamie Benn – Dallas Stars
Daniel Alfredsson – Detroit Red Wings

Defencemen:

Cody Franson – Toronto Maple Leafs
Shea Weber – Nashville Predators
Erik Karlsson – Ottawa Senators
Jay Boumeester – St. Louis Blues

Goalie:

Jonas Gustavsson – Detroit Red Wings

Not out yet though

I like that Karlsson..

Karlssons A Beast

Sep 19, 2013
So glad I realized last night around 2am that he probably was gonna be a TOTW card this week and grabbed his common card for 225k to complete the OTT collection. His common card will be super hard to come by this week.

His TOTW card will easily go for 300k+

Oh for sure. I should probably pick one up pretty quick then.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Will this week's crosby have different stats? has 2 right to be able to tell the difference from last week. any clue?

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
I gotta get myself a TOTW Alfie and Monster.....

I am also 6-0-0 in D2, so I should be getting back into D1 barring a titanic collapse.

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
Sorry for the noob question but are the TOTW in card packs now? or does it take a while to update

barkerstv

Oct 13, 2013
Just did a quick collection swap with "Karlssons A Beast". Worked out great. If anyone else wants to swap or needs a collection let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad