http://hfboards.mandatory.com/sh....php?t=1504921
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/sh....php?t=1509311
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1515229
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1518381

Don't forget the HUTDB.

Video walkthrough:
Excel Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?qan6t651jn8tp7z
Online Version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nYVA0OFE#gid=1

What is HUTDB? A project started last year, evolving from a basic price guide to a full list of every player in Hockey Ultimate Team. Updated for NHL 14, the database sees classic features return, as well as plugging in a few new ones. This is a complete list of statistics / attributes for NHL players in the NHL '14 game mode HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team). It serves as a database for completing collections, filling spots on teams, and more!

List of features:
- Full player list - Wonder who you're missing for a collection? Wondering if a player is in Hockey Ultimate Team?
- Collection mode - Easily track who you are missing and who you already have.
- Team Builder - Simple tool, utilizing basic functionalities of excel. Analyze and sort statistics to find the ideal fit for each spot on your team. Build your true Ultimate Team!
- Statistical Comparisons - Wonder who has the best faceoff*? Wonder who the best skaters are in the NHL? Looking to build Team Sweden for the upcoming olympics?
- True Overall - Avoid that pesky new overall system! Find out what overall your player would be if they were calculated as they were before. See how they compare HUT overalls vs core overalls.
- Special Edition Cards - Keep track of HUT Live players, Milestone players, Winter Classic editions, Facebook giveaway cards, and more!
- Online version for those without excel, as well as the option to download PDFs or OpenOffice files.
- The other leagues will be in upcoming versions.

Sharing this tool is encouraged. This is free to use and was created to be used and enhance the experience of others, not for any personal benefits. It's a community resource. So please, share with anyone you feel would benefit or on any forum/platform which is involved with Ultimate Team. I'd like to personally encourage all users to link to this database if you think it would benefit anyone. This includes my fellow Youtube Commentators. Feel free to publish this for your followers. Spread the wealth, spread the knowledge!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
So, I opened 11 packs today. Yes, 11:laugh: All bought with a $20 xbox card I bought.
You boys are in for a real treat:naughty:
PACK 1
Ponikarovsky
Jackman
Booth
CAR home
3 contracts
4 Training
CBJ Change Team

PACK 2
Klinkhammer
Fiddler
Maroon
Blue All-Star jersey
Samuels (coach)
Swiss logo
Wolves logo
3 contracts
2 training

PACK 3
Skille
SPEZZA:eek:
Setoguchi
3 contracts
5 training

PACK 4
Strachan
E. Wellwood
HOSSA:eek::scared:
Lindback
MIN logo
BOS old home
3 contracts
2 training

PACK 5
Koukal
M. Koivu
Bishop
SJ logo
Rockies home
Fiddler (coach)
Blue All-Star jersey
Rome(coach)
3 contracts
1 training

PACK 6
Moss
Jeffrey
Schlemko
Bicek
Ivansky (coach)
Lrg. Int. Arena
3 contracts
2 training
PHX Change Team

PACK 7
Rupp
Leddy
Lehner
Italy logo
Rome (coach)
4 contracts
3 training

PACK 8
Galves
Bouwmeester
Seguin
BOS Alt.
DAL old home
Heat logo
3 contracts
2 training
DAL Change Team

PACK 9
Glass
Roussel
M. Pouliot
3 contracts
2 training
PHI Change Team
NYI home
NYI old home
500 puck bonus

PACK 10
Zubrus
Burmistrov
Legwand
3 contracts
3 training
Injury 4 games
Ivansky (coach)
500 puck bonus

PACK 11
Martynek
JOHNATHAN QUICK:eek::scared::banana::D
Fraser
BUF logo
NYI home
4 contracts
2 training
Injury 4 games

I'm still in shock:laugh:

Xbox

Last edited:

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Successful collection lend to leafsfan1992! Very trustworthy!

PS3 teams for rent:

WATCH OUT BETTMAN #TheChaseForMostCollections

NHL
Carolina 45K reward
Columbus 45K reward

AHL 15K reward each
Abbotsford
Charlotte
Chicago
Milwaukee
San Antonio
Worcester

SHL 15K reward each
Brynas IF
Leksands
Linkopings HC
Orebro

National League 21K reward each
Davos
Kloten
Lausanne
Zurich

WHL 9K reward each
Moosejaw

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
I put a UT Tavares up starting bid 115K on PS3...send me some trade offers if interested.

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
Lending out Dallas and Buffalo collections on PS3 for the next little bit, if you are interested PM me

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
Could use a pin mods!

Anyway after completing the entire QMJHL and taking a week off I'm starting to collect the entire OHL now. Hit me up if you got any OHL players you can part with! I'm on XBOX.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Lmao

Was playing a guy just now, got two breakaways with Zetterberg in the third period, and scored on both. On the first goal he took control of his goalie and did a flying poke-check, but I didn't fall for it at all and scored in the wide open net. The second goal was a backhand-forehand, I wanted to make sure I made him pay for giving me those opportunities.

After the second goal he messaged me: "wtf is my D doing, #icetilt"

People just don't realize when things are their fault :laugh:

---

Also, today I blew 160K on packs and my only player worth more than 2K was Nathan Horton (5K)

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Just went 5-for-5 on the power play to win a game 5-3. All 3 of his goals came within 90 seconds, weird game overall.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
TOTW Giggy was solid in nets for me in his first game, besides kicking the puck into his own net.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
My last two wins involved the other guy disconnecting after I was up by only 2. Yet when I'm losing, they don't hesitate to watch every second of every replay when they score.

This game has never had good online sportsmanship. Then again, no online game really does lmao.

Unbiased homer

Classless
Mar 23, 2013
Petawawa
Lmao

Was playing a guy just now, got two breakaways with Zetterberg in the third period, and scored on both. On the first goal he took control of his goalie and did a flying poke-check, but I didn't fall for it at all and scored in the wide open net. The second goal was a backhand-forehand, I wanted to make sure I made him pay for giving me those opportunities.

After the second goal he messaged me: "wtf is my D doing, #icetilt"

People just don't realize when things are their fault :laugh:

---

Also, today I blew 160K on packs and my only player worth more than 2K was Nathan Horton (5K)

Ducks ahoy`s post gave me hope when it comes to packs. Then here you come to smash it all away :shakehead

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
Anyone here have a Gaborik with less than 10 GP on Xbox? Would trade Gaborik with 22GP + 15K Pucks

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Can someone on PS3 do me a huge huge favor and buy by Vanek at 33K? It's the cheapest one. I'd be so happy because id be able to make a good run at the only reasonable Lundqvist on the market

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
working on the Winnipeg collection and some guy has a monopoly on Gagnon the rare silver.... **** me this is gonna be hard to find a reasonably priced one :shakehead

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Given up on trying to train a Drouin - Mackinnon - McDavid line to 99's. It isn't worth the Pucks to buy the 5+All's then the 15 game duration's, in which people are trying to sell them for everything...

How much they're going, I mean those +5 for skaters? I've stacked them up, got probably 15 or something.

I had a very good lending session with dpeezy3 yesterday. All went well and we were on fire but then my girlfriend interrupted us and I had to quit. :cry: ;)

All in all very trustworthy guy, he actually has my Burns and Pavelski right now.

One question: Who is trying to take control of Edmonton change team cards? Had to pay 2,500 to get one for my 99 Bobrovsky! :rant:

foilingupcoach

Mar 5, 2008
XBOX
Tied 3-3 and with .2 seconds left I get a slapshot from the blueline to trickle in on my opponent. If I could have I would have donated the 600 pucks I earned from the win and given it to this guy. Great fought game and .2 seconds from us both earning a point I get the lucky bounce. I love/hate this game.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Did lots of trading tonight. I didn't even have a chance to play a game. :laugh:

Thanks to all for the smooth transactions. I recommend any of these guys.

I have Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Dallas, Florida, Phoenix, New Jersey to lend on XBOX. Asking half the reward. I've already dealt with PriceIsGod with no problems.

Let me know if you're interested.

I have Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Dallas, Florida, Phoenix, New Jersey to lend on XBOX. Asking half the reward. I've already dealt with PriceIsGod with no problems.

Let me know if you're interested.

good guy! just borrowed Dallas and colorado, im closer to finishing buffalo no wand may open a few packs to :)

This man is awesome! We did 4 collections tonight and both got an awesome profit :nod:

I recommend him as well, he loaned me the last couple cards I needed to couple NJ. :thumbu:

I also just finished trading 3 NHL collections with "KJoe88" in less than an hour.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
How much they're going, I mean those +5 for skaters? I've stacked them up, got probably 15 or something.

I had a very good lending session with dpeezy3 yesterday. All went well and we were on fire but then my girlfriend interrupted us and I had to quit. :cry: ;)

All in all very trustworthy guy, he actually has my Burns and Pavelski right now.

One question: Who is trying to take control of Edmonton change team cards? Had to pay 2,500 to get one for my 99 Bobrovsky! :rant:

I got Drouin trained to 99's for $6,600, McDavid trained to 99's for $8,800 and Mackinnon for $15,600.

OOO burns, I want him!

Probably me, lol. My whole offence is Change Team'ed to the Oilers.

Just kidding someone else just snagged him thanks anyway dpeezy!

Sorry Peezy. :P

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Can someone on PS3 do me a huge huge favor and buy by Vanek at 33K? It's the cheapest one. I'd be so happy because id be able to make a good run at the only reasonable Lundqvist on the market

I don't have the money or I would. I need to finish a collection in order to do so :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad