Hut Thread : Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
After a small needed break (couldn't get out of div 4 after 3 tries in a row missing by 1-2 pts) I am back in action. Picked up a TOTW Hertl and boosted him huge.

PS3

Benn© / 96Couture / Burns
Havlat / Kopitar / Pavelski(A)
Galchenyuk / 89TOTW Hertl / Tarasenko
Saad / Legwand / HL Clutterbuck

J Johnson(A) / E Johnson
Hedman / Voynov
Carle / Bogosian

Howard / Lindback

(Stepan, Steen, Grabner, Kennedy)

I have about 40k pucks to play with. Been considering moving up Stepan selling Kopi to hit ~100k pucks and trade some players + 100k for a Thornton.

89Hertl - (C)Thornton - Burns
(A)Benn - 96Couture - Pavelski
Galchenyuk - Stepan - Tarasenko

Would be a mean top 9.

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Pack 1: Complete trash. Jussi Jokinen, Jacob Markstrom, Stephane Robidas. The rest of the rares were contracts and jerseys.

Pack 2: JUSSI JOKINEN AGAIN?! Teemu Selanne is the only other rare player. 2 'A's and jerseys round out the rest.

Pack 3: Best of the bunch, but that's not saying much. Tobias Enstrom, Robin Lehner the only noteworthy players. +5 all goalie card, and a LW-C card and the rest is junk.

Damn you, EA.

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Made it to Div2, currently 5-0-0 in it. 50-7-2 overall. Bought Tavares for 92k sold for 120k, then bought a Hossa for 95k. Here's my new squad:

Neal(A) - Spezza(C) - TOTW Ryan
Duchene(A) - Carter - Hossa
TOTW Perron - Galchy (94) - Gallagher
Boedker - Helm - Etem

Mcdonagh - Schenn (91)
JBo - M. Green
TOTW OEL - Hjalmarsson

Mike Smith (38-6)

Just beat a Team Canada team who was loaded, especially on D. (Chara, Piet, Keith, Seabrook, Doughty etc.) and spanked him. :yo:

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Just beat a Team Canada team who was loaded, especially on D. (Chara, Piet, Keith, Seabrook, Doughty etc.) and spanked him. :yo:

tumblr_lxioooM7Tj1qlah3d.png

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Got it. Next time, just report the original post of the new thread, or one of the last posts in the old thread and ask for a sticky. If none of the EA Mods are around, someone else will do it.

My bad but if you are asking me to report my own post it's not happening. If my pack luck is any indication, I'd probably end up getting banned. Lol

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
A reminder that I have some collections to lend on XBOX. I'm trustworthy. I have dealt with several here with no problems. PM me if you're interested.

I have Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Dallas, Florida, Phoenix, New Jersey to lend on XBOX. Asking half the reward. I've already dealt with PriceIsGod with no problems.

Let me know if you're interested.

I have Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Dallas, Florida, Phoenix, New Jersey as well as the prospects jerseys. I also have a few AHL teams but those aren't really worth the time as much.

good guy! just borrowed Dallas and colorado, im closer to finishing buffalo no wand may open a few packs to :)

This man is awesome! We did 4 collections tonight and both got an awesome profit :nod:

I recommend him as well, he loaned me the last couple cards I needed to couple NJ. :thumbu:

EmperorMustard

Mar 7, 2012
Anybody had any luck with Niemi/HUT Live Niemi?

Have had terrible luck with Lehtonen and then Anderson with HUT Live Bishop vastly outperforming both, so looking to replace Anderson. Is HUT Live Niemi worth the extra pucks?

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Anyone know if 95k is a good price for hossa?

95k is on the lower end...lately seen him b/t 100-120k on PS3

Also...if you all have players from the EHL that you don't want, and would like to sell, please send me a PM with who you have and what team they are on! I do NOT need players from the following teams:

Brno, Mountfield, Chomutav, & Vitkovice.

Thanks and enjoy y'all's morning :)

Last edited:

Karlssons A Beast

Sep 19, 2013
Lending the whole AHL collection. (15K Bonus for each) I'll ask for 5K on each team.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Xbox.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I'll be able to loan this afternoon (Xbox):

Dallas
Colorado
Florida
Phoenix
Charlotte (AHL) -15k
Syracuse (AHL) -15k
Springfield (AHL) -15k
Blue (AllStar) -6k
Red(AllStar) -6k

I only ask 1/3rd of the reward. 1/2 is too much. Get you some TOTW players!

BobBastrd

Oct 17, 2013
St-Jean
This afternoon I can lend out my QMJHL collections for 1/3 of the bonus on PS3.

Im also looking to package Rask and Marleau (or pacioretty) together in a trade.

PM me for either.

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Need to make 30-40K in pucks before I can completely the StL collection so if anyone wants to do some lending, I'm available for the next little bit. I've done all of the "easy" NHL collections but have plenty of AHL ones to complete if you have those to lend (look at you, Karlsson).

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
I'll be able to loan this afternoon (Xbox):

Dallas
Colorado
Florida
Phoenix
Charlotte (AHL) -15k
Syracuse (AHL) -15k
Springfield (AHL) -15k
Blue (AllStar) -6k
Red(AllStar) -6k

I only ask 1/3rd of the reward. 1/2 is too much. Get you some TOTW players!

How do you figure that 1/2 is too much? The person lending the collection did all the work to acquire the players, why should the person who is doing the bare minimum be entitled to 2/3 of the bonus?

Don't get me wrong, very nice of you to do so and that's cool but with the amount of work required, I'm surprised anyone is lending at 1/3(I know you're not the only one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad