HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucks95

Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver
I have Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Dallas, Florida, Phoenix, New Jersey to lend on XBOX. Asking half the reward. I've already dealt with PriceIsGod with no problems.

Let me know if you're interested.

I'd like to borrow any of or all of BUF, NJD, Calgary and Colorado if possible :D

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
PS3 teams for rent:

WATCH OUT BETTMAN #TheChaseForMostCollections

NHL
Carolina 45K reward
Columbus 45K reward

AHL 15K reward each
Abbotsford
Charlotte
Chicago
Milwaukee
San Antonio
Worcester

SHL 15K reward each
Brynas IF
Leksands
Linkopings HC
Orebro

National League 21K reward each
Davos
Kloten
Lausanne
Zurich

WHL 9K reward each
Moosejaw

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
PS3 teams for rent:

NHL
Carolina 45K reward
Columbus 45K reward

AHL 15K reward each
Abbotsford
Charlotte
Chicago
Milwaukee
San Antonio
Worcester

SHL 15K reward each
Brynas IF
Leksands
Linkopings HC
Orebro

Davos
Kloten
Lausanne
Zurich

WHL 9K reward each
Moosejaw
why are all the mega collection billionaires not on xbox!!!!!!! lol.

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
I just played someone who's first line was Malkin-Crosby-Stamkos and his second line was Toews-Datsyuk-Gaborik. Honestly, what's the fun in playing with a team like that. Wouldn't it take some of the fun out of playing. You're just making it as easy on yourself as possible. Also, what's the point of playing HUT after you have all the best players already.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
PS3 teams for rent:

NHL
Carolina 45K reward
Columbus 45K reward

AHL 15K reward each
Abbotsford
Charlotte
Chicago
Milwaukee
San Antonio
Worcester

SHL 15K reward each
Brynas IF
Leksands
Linkopings HC
Orebro

Davos
Kloten
Lausanne
Zurich

WHL 9K reward each
Moosejaw

for SHL, WHL, National League are you looking for collateral?

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I just played someone who's first line was Malkin-Crosby-Stamkos and his second line was Toews-Datsyuk-Gaborik. Honestly, what's the fun in playing with a team like that. Wouldn't it take some of the fun out of playing. You're just making it as easy on yourself as possible. Also, what's the point of playing HUT after you have all the best players already.

honestly, i put myself at a challenge by setting up for failure sometimes i sell my best player and buy packs and most i end up quickselling -_- xD. im an idiot but i lve my current team.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Ya I struggled in div 3, got relegated and came back up and then this happened. Not looking forward to div 2 lol, considering I dont have anyone on my roster worth over 15k. :laugh:

I am 3-4 with a good team. The games I lost my goalies gave up like 4+ goals on 20 shots. If your goalie plays well you will dominate.

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
honestly, i put myself at a challenge by setting up for failure sometimes i sell my best player and buy packs and most i end up quickselling -_- xD. im an idiot but i lve my current team.

Yea see I like to have a superstar or two on my team but I've never put together a complete all-star team. I try to make it as realistic as possible and with player combinations that I like. I also like to sell good players I get and then play with pucks I get from them. I actually built my team from selling a Gaborik I got in the first week for 180k.

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Yea see I like to have a superstar or two on my team but I've never put together a complete all-star team. I try to make it as realistic as possible and with player combinations that I like. I also like to sell good players I get and then play with pucks I get from them. I actually built my team from selling a Gaborik I got in the first week for 180k.

my best players are Skinner TOTW/Ryan Miller

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
I am 3-4 with a good team. The games I lost my goalies gave up like 4+ goals on 20 shots. If your goalie plays well you will dominate.

I have Bishop and Varlamov, who can be good or can be seives. So lets hope they bring their A-game.

defjux41

Oct 21, 2013
Who would you guys recommend in the 12-20k range for a goalie to pair with Luongo? I have Craig Anderson now who is just an absolute disaster. Not really looking to spend 70k on a goalie right now, and don't want to have to spend pucks upgrading guys every 15 games either. Is Hiller or Vasth any good? Lehtonen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad