HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Looking for a RW to put with Duchene on my top line, I played a couple games and tried out Hejduk and Downie but wasn't impressed. Wasn't really expecting much either. Thinking of putting Voracek up there and seeing what he can do, not sure who else might be a good fit. I have Landeskog as my LW.

Semin or Pominville

canucks95

Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver
Prospect jersey collection, 35K reward. i also have the national Jerseys but thats 63 cards and takes a long time for a small reward..

Oh damn, can I borrow? I only have the collections completed for those red/blue jerseys.

I can get on now, GT is DnMPimentel add me and I'll head on in a few mins

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
Need some insight:)

My 2nd line currently is

Wheeler - A. Gally trained to 91 - TOTW Yakupov trained to 92

Problem is with the new patch making the duration glitch not work, it's getting expensive for me to keep those guys trained and buying duration cards all the time.

Any suggestions or ideas for some good 2nd line C's & RW's? Or would anyone like to workout a possible trade for either or both of them? Thanks boys:)

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Anyone have SJS G Stallock? Need him for the few final pieces for SJS collection then I can lend out.

I've been sleeping on Marleau and Niemi too so if anyone has those 3 guys lemme know and we can do some lending!

I'm on PS3.

Have successfully borrowed from HabsTPS, mhart1, Silky Mittenz, all problem free and smooth sailing!

TheRealDeal18871

Jun 27, 2013
PA
Semin or Pominville

I sold the Semin that I had, but I do have Pominville so I'll give him a shot.

Has anyone tried Hertl? I picked up the HFC edition when it was first released and played him a few games but didn't have much success so I sold him. Last week I pulled the HUT Live version so I decided to play him in 3 games today and again with no success.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
The matchmaking is a little frustrating. I'm on a pretty bad losing streak right now as it is and I get matched up against someone who's 54-1. A few games ago I played a guy who's ranked 1st overall.

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
Anyone have SJS G Stallock? Need him for the few final pieces for SJS collection then I can lend out.

I've been sleeping on Marleau and Niemi too so if anyone has those 3 guys lemme know and we can do some lending!

I'm on PS3.

Have successfully borrowed from HabsTPS, mhart1, Silky Mittenz, all problem free and smooth sailing!

I have a marleau I could lend you, might have niemi as well but i think i sold him

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
Officially have completed Buffalo on PS3, took awhile to find a fair price for miller but found one eventually. PM me if you're interested in loaning the collection

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
WTF nice just Grabbed a mikey smith 40k bin.. It was literally just put up when I searched for him said 2hours 59 minutes im assuming whoever put it up for 3 hours nice now i can finish phoenix.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
WTF nice just Grabbed a mikey smith 40k bin.. It was literally just put up when I searched for him said 2hours 59 minutes im assuming whoever put it up for 3 hours nice now i can finish phoenix.

i think imma do Dallas and Buffalo, Dallas seems really easy after benn.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Was just dealt Florida and Phoenix from HabsTPS here on HF, (Tommi_1991 - PS3). No collateral needed from me. Great guy, very trust worthy! Recommended!

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Officially have completed Buffalo on PS3, took awhile to find a fair price for miller but found one eventually. PM me if you're interested in loaning the collection

Picked up Niemi and Marleau for relatively cheap, wanted them anyways.

I'm one silver rare Stalock SJS Goalie away from completing SJS...ffs why is the only one 20K BIN.

Unbiased homer

Classless
Mar 23, 2013
Petawawa
Looking to borrow some collections if any one is feeling generous :) All I have for collateral is statsny, cammy, girardi and pominville. Done collections with a few guys on here already that can vouch for me though. Already done phx and florida. Thanks!

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
I have Buffalo, Calgary, Colorado, Dallas, Florida, Phoenix, New Jersey to lend on XBOX. Asking half the reward. I've already dealt with PriceIsGod with no problems.

Let me know if you're interested.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
was playing a game, guy scores 2 minutes in, scores again 1 minute later. tempted to rage quit already. Score 2 by the end of the 2nd to tie it up, score 2 more in the 3rd, he scores a PP goal with 3 mins to go, scores a bad loose puck with 2 minutes to go. tied game he gets a penalty, win the faceoff back to yandle Top shelf with 37 seconds left to win the game. so intense D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad