HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
I was looking up Australian players, Italian players, anyone with "kan" or "roo" or "za" or "piz" in their name...nothin. I'm curious to see who it was.

canucks95

Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver
went into the market looking for a Hertl, expecting his price to have dropped from the 30-40k, got the TOTW Hertl for 9500, was expecting his price to have dropped a bit but not this low, awesome!

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
went into the market looking for a Hertl, expecting his price to have dropped from the 30-40k, got the TOTW Hertl for 9500, was expecting his price to have dropped a bit but not this low, awesome!

Which version? Nice, nonetheless.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Just spent $20 on seven Gold Premium Jumbo Packs.

Everything noteworthy that I opened...
B. Coburn (worth 800)
Change team - Buffalo(worth 900)
+500 puck bonus
T.Ruutu(worth 750)
L.Eller(worth 950)
28 game contract
2 Assistant Captain cards(worth 450 each)
change team toronto(worth 1,200)
T.Ennis(worth 700)
D.Seidenberg(worth 3,000)
Change team to Edmonton(worth 1,000)
Change team to Florida(worth 900)
Change team to toronto(worth 1,200)
Captain (worth 500)
skater +5 to all(worth 2,800)
skater +5 to all(worth 2,800)

training duration(15)(worth 3,500)
T.Zajac(Worth 4,500)
Change team to Montreal(worth 1,500)
goalie +5 to all (worth 1,000)
Captain Card
Assistant Captain Card

Was really expecting to finally open a superstar, like Hall or Sedin. Hell, I would have been even content with a Marleau or Spezza. Oh well.

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
Is there a way to pull a card from the trade pile once you have posted it?

If you have 2nd account or a friend, send a trade offer/ask a friend to send a trade offer on that item.

I'm done lending collections today, but I'll be back tomorrow.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Anyone have any idea who it was?

Here's what I came up with.

Kangaroo Jack from the movie wore a Brooklyn hoodie. I assume it's someone from either the Isles or Rags due to the city. Not to mention the basketball; the Nets are in Brooklyn, NY. The pizza there is famous right? Monopoly has cities, towns, etc - I think boardwalk and park place are related to NY, but I could be wrong.

The thumbs up was the only thing I couldn't incorporate.

I offered both Hamonic and Clutterbuck... I lost. Although they couldve been the players, but I mightve been too late.

Also, had smooth and easy transactions with robis. Nice exchanges!

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012

Anyone wanna try and figure out the riddle? :laugh: id love a free suter

I thought for sure it had to be someone named Joe or Joey(baby kangaroo), but every search I did on NHL.com turned up pretty much nothing that made any sense. I suppose he could be in another league, but typically it's an NHL player. I don't even have an Xbox and I know the giveaway is over, I just wanted to solve it :laugh:

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Here's what I came up with.

Kangaroo Jack from the movie wore a Brooklyn hoodie. I assume it's someone from either the Isles or Rags due to the city. Not to mention the basketball; the Nets are in Brooklyn, NY. The pizza there is famous right? Monopoly has cities, towns, etc - I think boardwalk and park place are related to NY, but I could be wrong.

The thumbs up was the only thing I couldn't incorporate.

I offered both Hamonic and Clutterbuck... I lost. Although they couldve been the players, but I mightve been too late.

Also, had smooth and easy transactions with robis. Nice exchanges!

Monopoly is based off the streets in Atlantic City, which is in New Jersey. I bet it's a Devils player.

EDIT: None of the Devils players really work, though, so I don't know :laugh:

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
Finally got my Kronwall, at the expense of my Spezza and some pucks. Now I am down to 16K. Maybe I can make enough to get the promo that is released tomorrow. I need to win my last game of the season to finally win the D1 title for the first time. Since starting 7-0-0 I have lost my last two games. It almost feels like my players are moving in slow motion, don't know why, just everything feels slower tonight, than when I played a game this morning.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Fun fact: Since HFC cards were released I have opened 20-30 premium golds/promos and have never gotten a HFC card.

I haven't gotten a nice pack since like last month when I got J.Staal and TOTW Frolik in the same pack...

I would like a HFC card as well.

Apollo Leaf

Apr 8, 2010
Just starting off in HUT. Played a few tournaments and games and I used the pucks towards the smallest packs and cheap decent players in the auction.

How do you guys get a lot of pucks? Is there a way besides playing the games?

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
FINALLY, I won the Division 1 Title!! How fitting that it was in Kronwall's first game and it was my 100th online win. 5-3 win, Nyquist and Brunner each had 2 goals with Alfie getting the other. Kronner had an assist. Dude moves so well out there.

Maybe it is time I finally tried my hand at the playoffs, although I know it could be nothing but boosted players and a cheese fest...

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Would love to borrow some PS3 collections tonight when I get home. I'll msg you guys.

Im happy with my team and have about 220K pucks to spare, what should I use them for or save them? Promo packs? Find collections?

Here is my team:

5 star
98 chemistry
Div 1 Title Won

Giroux - Bergeron (HFC) (C) - Hall
Skinner (TOTW) - Spezza (A) - Couture (A)
Semin - Staal - Staal
Lupul (TOTW) - Eller (TOTW) - Vorachek

Seabrook - Keith
Doughty - Phaneuf (HFC)
Bogosian - Garrison (TOTW)

Rinne - Lehtonen

I just wanna make more pucks to save up for a Toews.

Or use the 220K to get Duchene x Thornton or a guy like Gaborik or Piet.

I dunno. Thoughts? I'm happy with team and won Div 1 so its fine...just want to make more pucks and find the best way to turn 220K to 500K.

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Hitting the reset button. If everything sells for what I expect it to, should have about 390k in pucks. Only keeping Voracek and Lindback because right now they're boosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad