HUT Thread: Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flames7676

Jun 17, 2013
Alberta
Got Movember Burns just then :)

He's already switched to LA as well. Not sure if I want to put him on 1st line with Kopitar and the get Carter, Benn or Duchene for LW or play him on my defensive 2nd line with Kesler and Sharp.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Lending on Xbox tonight if anyone wants to make some pucks.

NHL- Dallas, New Jersey, Phoenix, St. Louis, Toronto
AHL- Abbotsford, Adirondack, Albany, Bridgeport, Norfolk, Rockford, Syracuse
SHL - Brynas, Frolunda, Farjestads
SM LIIGA - Blues, HPK

Not sure how this works. It's new to me as I just started getting back into HUT. I'll send a PM your way since I'm interested in gaining pucks.

Flames7676

Jun 17, 2013
Alberta
Who would be a good line mate for HL Backlund (Center) and HL Nyquist (Right wing) on my 3rd line? Preferably a Sniper.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I'll check them out. I was also thinking Marleau or Vanek. They any good? Has anyone used them?

Yaa heard good things on both of them. But but... If you have two swedes then the third HAS to be a swede too! :D

Though Eriksson's handedness doesn't match for one timers. He is a lefty.

Flames7676

Jun 17, 2013
Alberta
Yaa heard good things on both of them. But but... If you have two swedes then the third HAS to be a swede too! :D

Though Eriksson's handedness doesn't match for one timers. He is a lefty.

Yes yes of course :D HL Landeskog? Also the fact that I really like Landy in real life :)

Raymond is a Swede? I thought he was Canadian.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Yes yes of course :D HL Landeskog? Also the fact that I really like Landy in real life :)

Raymond is a Swede? I thought he was Canadian.

Nooo Raymond is a nuck. Tarasenko isn't a swede either. :)

I was mainly referring to Eriksson with that comment lol. Landy is a great try, if you're not a chemistry freak.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Would Spezza or E. Stall be good at a RW position or are they better for Center only?

I wouldn't use Spezza on any other position than Center. I've seen Staal used at wing, but he is kinda slow so I would actually pass the wing positioning with both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad