HUT Thread: Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mshack415

Jan 18, 2014
Can someone help me out and get started on this collection work? I'm not sure what exactly needs to happen, but I'll certainly give you more than the average "cut" to help me get going. I only have 35k pucks and have been playing for 7 weeks. I have a full team of 85-88'ers, but nobody special. Like I said, I'm willing to give a more than fair share of my pucks to get me started and learn the ropes. Farming contracts is whack.

What's your GT and do you have any shl or national league collections yet

Vin Ghostal

Dec 18, 2013
I'm home from work today, so I'll be online from now until about 4:30 EST today lending on PS3. I've got about 20 teams from across the leagues, including Vancouver (!) and Phoenix. PM me!

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Team update: DUTCH RUDDERS

Pacioretty | Bergeron | Kessel
Benn | Kopitar | Duchene (A)
Marleau | Kesler | Burns
Lupul | Cammalleri | Lucic

Bouwmeester | Myers (C)
J. Johnson (A) | E. Johnson
Edler | Bogosian

Rinne
Anderson

Currently holding in Division 1, but with the additions of Marleau and Rinne, I should be winning a few more titles. Both were steals with Marleau only costing me 13K and Rinne 48K. I tried out Thornton and Couture at centre, but still prefer Kopitar/Kesler over the two (much cheaper as well).

Looking to add Weber to my 2nd D-pairing and McDonagh to my 3rd D-pairing.

Does anyone thing Weber is worth the hefty price tag? I think he's going for around 220K on xbox right meow.

Vin Ghostal

Dec 18, 2013
After finishing the Vancouver, Phoenix, and Anaheim collections, my squad looks like this now. Originally, I went from Division 10 to Division 1 in 9 seasons, but ever since I've bounced between division 2 and 3. Wondering where I should go to take that next step to getting back to division 1 and actually STAYING there this time. I've only got about 200,000 pucks, so I've got to spend wisely.

D Sedin - H Sedin - Semin
Marchand - Richards - Kopitar
MOV Moulson - Backstrom - Voracek
Heatley - Seguin - Lucic

Seidenberg - Byfuglien
Carlson - Green
Hamhuis - Edler

Luongo/Holtby

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Can lend the following on ps3:

NHL: Florida, Ottawa, Toronto, Dallas, Calgary, Edmonton, Phoenix, Red and Blue All-Star Jerseys
AHL: Abbotsford, Grand Rapids, Hamilton, Hershey, Iowa, Milwaukee, Norfolk, Providence, Rochester, Rockford, Springfield, Syracuse, Worcester, Charlotte, Albany, St. John’s
SHL: HV 71, Leksands, Linkopings, Lulea, Orebro, AIK
SM-Liiga: Blues, Ilves
ELH: Pizen, Zlin, chomutov

I want 1/3 of collection bonus for non-nhl teams and 40% for the nhl teams. PM me!

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Miller & Lundqvist up for sale (xbox). Both have +5 cards added with some duration left. Miller is changed to Washington. 3.5 hrs left in auction.

MsuSpartans

Jan 6, 2014
Team update: DUTCH RUDDERS

Pacioretty | Bergeron | Kessel
Benn | Kopitar | Duchene (A)
Marleau | Kesler | Burns
Lupul | Cammalleri | Lucic

Bouwmeester | Myers (C)
J. Johnson (A) | E. Johnson
Edler | Bogosian

Rinne
Anderson

Currently holding in Division 1, but with the additions of Marleau and Rinne, I should be winning a few more titles. Both were steals with Marleau only costing me 13K and Rinne 48K. I tried out Thornton and Couture at centre, but still prefer Kopitar/Kesler over the two (much cheaper as well).

Looking to add Weber to my 2nd D-pairing and McDonagh to my 3rd D-pairing.

Does anyone thing Weber is worth the hefty price tag? I think he's going for around 220K on xbox right meow.

Not that big a fan of weber for the price tbh. Awesome at hitting but average at everything else.

Also wasn't a fan of McDonough. I feel like Kronwall, E Johnson, pietrangelo, and subban are must haves unless you have a big $ team.

MsuSpartans

Jan 6, 2014
Can someone help me out and get started on this collection work? I'm not sure what exactly needs to happen, but I'll certainly give you more than the average "cut" to help me get going. I only have 35k pucks and have been playing for 7 weeks. I have a full team of 85-88'ers, but nobody special. Like I said, I'm willing to give a more than fair share of my pucks to get me started and learn the ropes. Farming contracts is whack.

What system?

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
Not that big a fan of weber for the price tbh. Awesome at hitting but average at everything else.

Also wasn't a fan of McDonough. I feel like Kronwall, E Johnson, pietrangelo, and subban are must haves unless you have a big $ team.

Thanks... good to know that before I dished out all them pucks!

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
I don't have any collections currently but I am looking to gain extra pucks through lending. I will give part of the puck bonus back to you if you would like and can even give all the Hershey players I partially collected (about 8-10 total off the top of my head). I'm just looking to make some big pucks to upgrade my team to become more competitive.

Edit: Xbox 360 is my system

Last edited:

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Traded for HL Parise. Up on AH just to see what he gets...gonna be at work anyways can't use him. If nothing good then he's going on the squaddddd

Hokie200proof

Jan 5, 2014
PS3
I don't have any collections currently but I am looking to gain extra pucks through lending. I will give part of the puck bonus back to you if you would like and can even give all the Hershey players I partially collected (about 8-10 total off the top of my head). I'm just looking to make some big pucks to upgrade my team to become more competitive.

What system?

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Anyone interested in buying some collections for the collection bonus? I'm on ps3.

AHL: Abbotsford, Grand Rapids, Hamilton, Hershey, Iowa, Milwaukee, Norfolk, Providence, Rochester, Rockford, Springfield, Syracuse, Worcester, Charlotte, Albany, St. John’s
SHL: HV 71, Leksands, Linkopings, Lulea, Orebro, AIK
SM-Liiga: Blues, Ilves
ELH: Pizen, Zlin, chomutov

PM me if you're interested. If you buy multiple teams we can work out a deal so you can save some pucks.

killerbunny86

Jan 28, 2014
PS3

Hey man . I used Henrik, Daniel and Pomminville(later upgraded to HL Pomminville) as my first line for a while , Henrik and Pomminville were pulls so their stats were fresh and they turned out to be minus machines. I switched to an up to
HL Stasny-98* Duchene-99* Voracek-99*
Zetterberg-98* Zajac-98* Gaborik-96*
D.Sedin-94* H.Sedin-94* HLPomminville-94*
Bergland HL Backlund Havlat

MS Gonchar Seabrook
Kronwall Subban
HL Edler Byfuglien

WC Howard 97* Ward-98*

*-Upgraded

I really find that Henrik and Daniel match up best against weaker lines which is why ill be replacing them soon. For defence I would say MS Gonchar is a beast. My opinion on guys like Chara, Weber and Byfuglein is that they take a lot of interference and roughing penalties that aren't your fault when they collide with a smaller opponent when the AI is tracking the puck on rebounds and one timers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad