It was at 650ish before it got pulled.

I offered more value

MOV Zetty 200K
MOV Couture 110K
HL E Johnson 90K
HL J Johnson 225K
150K pucks

Guess it's hard to move those MOV cards

Damn... Ya I'm just gonna wait with this. Once again I have to ask myself a question: Do I really need this card? :)

Actually there is only one card right now what I want very much, and that is a HL Kopitar. Wait, make it two, HL J.Staal would be very nice too. :)

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
I'm not sure if it's cool around here and I don't mean to break any written or unwritten rules, but would anyone be willing to ship me some pucks/players for a few dollars? I don't want a lot, just something to get me started... I was a harcore NHL 11 player, missed the last few, and I know how long it takes. It's fun in September, but joining the party so late I don't wanna grind away for days just to get some high 70s NHLers.

(Thought it was better to offer a few bucks than beg. I'm a long-time lurker here but this is the price of not being an active poster, heh.)

AlmightyPO

Dec 13, 2009
London
I know its not very many pucks, but I'm looking to build either a new top line (preferably with two righties) or a new top defense-pair with 95,000 pucks.

Or would it be smarter to use the points on packs?

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I know its not very many pucks, but I'm looking to build either a new top line (preferably with two righties) or a new top defense-pair with 95,000 pucks.

Or would it be smarter to use the points on packs?

Don't evveerr buy packs. Ever.

What exactly are you looking for?

TWF - PLY - SNP?

Plenty of those players.

Kesler and Begeron are your typical TWFs that can pass and are two of the best early centers to buy. They're great on face-offs too.

Voracek, Skinner, Marleau, Semin, Benn, Kane, and Carter are some of the cheaper, but good snipers early as well. Then there's Grabner who's hella fast and can shoot.

All relatively cheap and should stay under budget. I think Bergeron is the most expensive player at around 40k

Duchene and Couture are also both good playmakers, but a bit more expensive.

HollywoodNights

Dec 27, 2013
StL - Xbox1
I'm not sure if it's cool around here and I don't mean to break any written or unwritten rules, but would anyone be willing to ship me some pucks/players for a few dollars? I don't want a lot, just something to get me started... I was a harcore NHL 11 player, missed the last few, and I know how long it takes. It's fun in September, but joining the party so late I don't wanna grind away for days just to get some high 70s NHLers.

(Thought it was better to offer a few bucks than beg. I'm a long-time lurker here but this is the price of not being an active poster, heh.)

What Sysytem?

Hokie200proof

Jan 5, 2014
PS3

TWF - PLY - SNP?

Plenty of those players.

Kesler and Begeron are your typical TWFs that can pass and are two of the best early centers to buy. They're great on face-offs too.

Voracek, Skinner, Marleau, Semin, Benn, Kane, and Carter are some of the cheaper, but good snipers early as well. Then there's Grabner who's hella fast and can shoot.

All relatively cheap and should stay under budget. I think Bergeron is the most expensive player at around 40k

I was looking over the stats on that HUT spreadsheet/database that's linked in the original thread and I'm wondering why Kesler and Begeron don't go for more pucks? I've never played with either of them (nor the typical centers who are on the best teams), so I wouldn't really know from experience, but it seems like their stats are pretty solid all-around.

What are they lacking that makes guys upgrade beyond Kesler and Begeron? SP? HND?

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
What'd ya give up for MS Chara that beat the 3.5 mil bid? I know you added 1 mil of pucks but what else? If you wanna disclose

AlmightyPO

Dec 13, 2009
London

TWF - PLY - SNP?

Plenty of those players.

Most of my team is TWFs and guys like Lucic, and Bergeron is my 2nd line C, so preferably PLY-PLY-SNP. For my C I'm thinking Kopitar, not sure who the best fits are with him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad