HUT Thread: Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerbunny86

Jan 28, 2014
PS3
Saved up for a Rinne, sold off Smith, Marleau, and TOTW Pavelski for him. Let's hope I'm not disappointed :)
Make sure you try with and without +5 all. Back When C.Anderson was my starter he played better at 86 than he did at 91, but when I turned to C.Schneider he played better at 96 than he did at 86 . IDK maybe its just me

Hokie200proof

Jan 5, 2014
PS3
Collecting is reaching a critical mass for me. Getting the entire NHL is looking like it could actually happen now. Here's what I have (and kept, so PM me if you'd like to borrow for a 60-you/40-me split)...

NHL - Anaheim, Calgary, Carolina, Columbus, Dallas, Edmonton, Florida, Minnesota, New Jersey, NY Islanders, Coyotes
AHL - Hershey
NL - Bern, Davos
OHL - London, Plymouth

Vin Ghostal

Dec 18, 2013
Totally random question: why do some players have more training slots than others? Is it purely based on youth, or does potential have something to do with? Just wondering.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Saved up for a Rinne, sold off Smith, Marleau, and TOTW Pavelski for him. Let's hope I'm not disappointed :)

I sold my Rinne after a long run. He was solid, even Unboosted. I'm using HL Lehtenon now and he's great. See now real difference boosted and Unboosted. Saves pucks. Don't boost anyone except backup Missiaen.

aarons3005

GT: JustCaIIMeRonny
Feb 13, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Buy my collections guys!! PS3

AHL: Abbotsford, Grand Rapids, Hamilton, Hershey, Iowa, Milwaukee, Norfolk, Providence, Rochester, Rockford, Springfield, Syracuse, Worcester, Charlotte, Albany, St. John’s
SHL: HV 71, Leksands, Linkopings, Lulea, Orebro, AIK
SM-Liiga: Blues, Ilves
ELH: Pizen, Zlin, chomutov

Selling them for 12k each. The bonus is 15k so you make 3k profit off of each one.

PM me!

Last edited:

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Totally random question: why do some players have more training slots than others? Is it purely based on youth, or does potential have something to do with? Just wondering.

Its all about age.
18 yr olds and younger got 14 slots...19yr olds got 5 slots...I dunno all the steps but there is also 3,2 and 1 slot for the older guys. 2 slots for around 30 years old, and 1 slot for the old dudes:)

bigmacbsu

Feb 5, 2014
What system?

PS3.

I don't have any collections yet, but a few of you guys have PM'd me and I'm gonna try and get the ball rolling on this. Can't wait to get some good players! I'll converse regularly on these boards, and I'll be available a good portion of the day and night for the next week or so.

MsuSpartans

Jan 6, 2014
Haven't sold off St louis or Winn if anyone needs to borrow them.

Have Van, Tor, SJ, Ott, NYR, Minn but lent out a player or two from them to buddies, need a little advance notice. Gonna dump them soon.

Looking to buy minor league teams.

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
I played a guy last night who had a ton of Flyers on his team and his venue was the Winter Classic at Fenway. This is the first time a WC rink showed up for HUT and I was pleasantly surprised. My jersey and logo are the Penguins as they're my favorite team. I won 3-0 and messaged him after the game saying thanks for the Winter Classic venue, it was awesome. Good Game. He responded by saying, "I thought for sure this was going to be trash talk. Good game, you play really good D." I said, "I never trash talk. We are all having fun on here."

It's a shame how if you get a message after a loss you most likely assume it is trash talk. Shouldn't be that way!

HaroldDruken

XBOX ONE
Sep 14, 2012
I played a guy last night who had a ton of Flyers on his team and his venue was the Winter Classic at Fenway. This is the first time a WC rink showed up for HUT and I was pleasantly surprised. My jersey and logo are the Penguins as they're my favorite team. I won 3-0 and messaged him after the game saying thanks for the Winter Classic venue, it was awesome. Good Game. He responded by saying, "I thought for sure this was going to be trash talk. Good game, you play really good D." I said, "I never trash talk. We are all having fun on here."

It's a shame how if you get a message after a loss you most likely assume it is trash talk. Shouldn't be that way!

Love your attitude bro. Need more people like you online :thumbu:

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I got lots of 15k reward collections for sale. Gonna be online hour or two, PM at PSN mhart123.

Asking 12k per team.

FYI, no rare bronze teams. AHL, SML, ELH.

l Landeskog l

Landy 4 President
Dec 30, 2013
Montreal

Have Van, Tor, SJ, Ott, NYR, Minn but lent out a player or two from them to buddies, need a little advance notice. Gonna dump them soon.

Think you can lend me both OTT and NYR? Missing 9 teams and OTT&NYR are two of them. Thanks

Body Czech

Jan 14, 2014
Great White North

Wouldnt mind borrowing a few. So shoot me a pm and well work it out

killerbunny86

Jan 28, 2014
PS3
I almost always say good game if I lose. If I win sometimes I don't if I feel it would be construed as rubbing it in.
The winter classic home rink card was a pre-order or special edition bonus card.

Weber6

Shea Weber
Aug 7, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Hey anyone lending on xbox? Trusted by: TradeLegwand, Drastistl, foilingupcoach, and others! I dont have any collateral at the moment after selling everything in hopes of pulling a superstar haha but these are the teams I need.

Boston
Chicago
Detroit
Rangers
Ottawa
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Washington

BigBadBruins63*

lending 2 teams for the hour. Edmonton and Toronto. PM if interested. puck bonus and collateral a must. xbox 360

Fongule

Aug 12, 2013
Durbanville, South Africa
Have 60k need a decent winger to go with Semin and HL Stasny on the 2nd line any suggestions? Should i drop 25k for Max Pac and save the rest? Should I save up for somebody like Hossa? Any tips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad