HUT Thread: Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Hey something is clearly wrong now. Today I lent National League team Biel to JaredCowenFan. When he got the team it said at his end that he was completed the team and he didn't get the bonus.

Now, I just completed Davos, bought the last missing player, went to collections to get my bonus but it says I completed the team 8.11.2013, which is totally wrong, I can say it 100% sure.

Actually the completion dates changed in other National league teams too.

Booooo EA! Am I gonna get my 21k ever... :cry: :)

I am kinda feared to continue collect teams. Today when I started I had 6 players from Davos, other players were bought today during the day. There is no mistake in my memory, 100% sure.

Yesterday it happened to me. I went in and out of my collection 5 times then got the cash. Don't ask me how it works

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Got a promo pack, best players are Anderson and TOTW Lehner. Meh

Opened another one, Movember Bissonnette....

And one more.....garbage.

**** you EA

I have 5 pucks left, lol

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Breezed through the Pro Playoffs undefeated, only allowing 2 goals. Yes I'm in Div1 but hadn't even entered those playoffs yet. Currently 5-0 with this new team:

Hall HFC - Duchene HFC - HL Eberle (A)
Cammalleri - Spezza (C) - P. Kane (A)
Landeskog - Carter - Mo Mackinnon(90)
HL Perron - Stepan - Stalberg

Mcdonagh - HL Green
HL Yandle - Hedman
JBo - J. Johnson

Smith
HL Gustavsson

Not the sexiest, but re-assuring to know I can still dominate with a makeshift team. Smith is still as consistent as ever. Cammalleri is better than Semin. HL Green plays better than HL Yandle. HFC Hall is a beast, love him. Plays phenomenol with HL Eberle. Need a Mov Ryan in there somewhere tho & potentially want to switch Carter for a HL Kesler or Thornton, then swap with Duchene. But Duchene is too good in this game...

Any input/suggestions appreciated.

Last edited:

Roomtemperature

Apr 8, 2008
New Jersey
Bought a 8k gold pack on a whim and pulled both a Carl Haglin and Cam Fowler special team of the week or what ever the boosted ones are. Surprised at the overall number since the stats on the Fowler especially look good.

Though finally a good card in a pack I've bought and the weird thing it was 2 in one pack. Selling the Haglin to get my money back

kirb11

Nov 15, 2013
alberta
new to this forum but that being said went on a whim an bought a 50k pack pullled a joe thornton fairly happy with the outcome of it after reading others losses

kirb11

Nov 15, 2013
alberta
and also new to this whole lending and borrowing and not sure how it works but would love if someone would work with me/ help me dont have a lot of collateral but would love to give it a shot and establish my self as being trust worhy (ps3)

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Not going to touch this pack. The players I want to pull are super rare and statistically the odds are not in my favor. I already picked up the weekly HUT Live/Special cards I want, so it's not worth the pucks hoping to land the few I'm interested in. Instead, I will use this time to buy the remaining 30-50k players I want as they drop in price over the weekend.

jets18

Aug 2, 2013
Barrie Ontario
lending out AIK, Bryans IF, Lulea and Orebro from SHL, PM if Interested

Also looking for O Conner from Barrie Colts to complete that collection

PS3

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
Im looking for input on jets18 and DylantheGinge. Done with the Ea Forums. absolutely done.

kirb11, i'll walk you through lending in a bit if you are still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad