HUT Thread: Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Hey something is clearly wrong now. Today I lent National League team Biel to JaredCowenFan. When he got the team it said at his end that he was completed the team and he didn't get the bonus.

Now, I just completed Davos, bought the last missing player, went to collections to get my bonus but it says I completed the team 8.11.2013, which is totally wrong, I can say it 100% sure.

Actually the completion dates changed in other National league teams too.

Booooo EA! Am I gonna get my 21k ever... :cry: :)

Just did Philly collection swap and got the reward, is it just NL teams maybe?

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Hey something is clearly wrong now. Today I lent National League team Biel to JaredCowenFan. When he got the team it said at his end that he was completed the team and he didn't get the bonus.

Now, I just completed Davos, bought the last missing player, went to collections to get my bonus but it says I completed the team 8.11.2013, which is totally wrong, I can say it 100% sure.

Actually the completion dates changed in other National league teams too.

Booooo EA! Am I gonna get my 21k ever... :cry: :)

I am kinda feared to continue collect teams. Today when I started I had 6 players from Davos, other players were bought today during the day. There is no mistake in my memory, 100% sure.

I don't know how much help it will be, but have you tried cleaning off your disc?

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I don't know how much help it will be, but have you tried cleaning off your disc?

I bought the game from PS store. No discs involved here. Didnt restart the game though. That helped in some cases back then, when you did multiple collections during a gaming session, but I thought they solved it and patched it weeks ago...

birdysplat

Nov 3, 2013
Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a pinch... trying to complete Anaheim, and I was wondering if I could borrow a Perry from someone on xbox... he's my only missing piece. Thanks!

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
sorry to quote you and say something like that, but he did seem desperate by his post, and I have seen that before from many scammers. I am actually trying to help this guy build to build up his puck count so im not trying to be a dick or anything

Haha don't worry I was kidding. It was just funny because someone who wasn't following the conversation could have thought you were talking about me.

snazzu88

Jul 6, 2010
Looking to rent out:
Calgary, Dallas, Florida, Isles, or San Jose.

Want back around 40-50% and need collar. PM or Message me on xbox GT:Stawnuzz

BostonBruins77

Nov 8, 2013
Boston
Picked up a regular Phil Kessel last night on xbox , and boy oh boy is he nasty. 8 points in 7 games, he is not boosted. Im very impressed.

barkerstv

Oct 13, 2013
Need some input on my team if anyone has time. Looking for chemistry so PWF PLY etc is important to me.

T. Hall (SNP)- Duchene (PLY)- ????
Kesler (TWF switch to LW)- H. Sedin (PLY)- D. Sedin (SNP switched to RW)
????- Bergeron (TWF)- ????
Chimera (GRN)- ????- Callahan (GRN)

Nothing is set in stone (I haven't changed positions on Kesler or Sedin). Looking for input on my empty holes or maybe get rid of someone? Thanks guys.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Need some input on my team if anyone has time. Looking for chemistry so PWF PLY etc is important to me.

Nothing is set in stone (I haven't changed positions on Kesler or Sedin). Looking for input on my empty holes or maybe get rid of someone? Thanks guys.

if possible..

Hall- Duchene - Zetterberg switched to RW

:amazed:

ALSO: i haven't gotten much time to lend but now its the weekend, im off as usual and will be doing my lending!

NHL:
Edmonton (37,500K bonus you get 25K i get 12.5K)

AHL (You get 9 of the 15K reward):
Worcester

SHL (you get 9 of the 15K reward)
Brynas IF
Farjestads BK
HV 71
Skelleftea

Sm-liiga (you get 9 of the 15k reward):
Blues
HPK
Pelicans

National league (You get 12 of the 21K reward):
Geneve-Servette

Prospect Teams Red and white (Together you get 20 of the 35K reward)

In total: 129K to you!

ALSO:

Im buying your used/unwanted Collections. I will pay in Pucks and Players PM ME

XBOX Only

Jurco

Healthy Scratch
Oct 28, 2011

Zetty-Duchene-Hall
H.Sedin-Kesler-D.Sedin
Krejci-Bergeron-Backes
Chimera-Helm-Cally

Zetty by far has been my favorite card to play with this year and i would put Kesler between the Sedins because he has a better faceoff rating than hank (90 vs 80).
Bottom 6 is pretty much what I play with, only with HL Tootoo in for Cally. Helm and Chimera are beasts on the pk together.

bkozyn19

Oct 29, 2013
Does anyone have L. Klasen from Lulea in the SHL? Some ******* just bought both of them and put them up for triple their price. I'll pay 1500 if someones got em, PS3 btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->