HUT Thread: Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
can someone lend to me please

I hate to be an ass but I'm going to do it anyway.

On top of lacking punctuation, your post also lacks information.This is your first post and you didn't say which system you're on so we have no way of knowing and only a 50% chance if we guess.

Seeing as how no one knows you, no one will lend you a collection without sufficient collateral. You should state how much collateral you have so we know what kind of collections you're able to lend(NHL,AHL,CHL,etc).

:teach:

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
I hate to be an ass but I'm going to do it anyway.

On top of lacking punctuation, your post also lacks information.This is your first post and you didn't say which system you're on so we have no way of knowing and only a 50% chance if we guess.

Seeing as how no one knows you, no one will lend you a collection without sufficient collateral. You should state how much collateral you have so we know what kind of collections you're able to lend(NHL,AHL,CHL,etc).

:teach:

+1 You should introduce yourself first, then ask for lending. You seem desperate and therefore more like a scammer, which you may not be.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Language wall can be a real stopper for many foreign language users, but still an effort in the post makes huge difference, for me aswell.

FistPump4Life

Nov 15, 2013
Chicago, IL
hey guys, just introducing myself here.i found this site because it's actually one of the NHL 14 forums not blocked at my work, haha. i figure i've lurked around here long enough without putting any input in. also, i'm up for sharing some collections on XBOX. i have NY Islanders and Edmonton currently. i need collateral unless i see people have vouched for you on these boards. anyways, hi everybody.

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
hey guys, just introducing myself here.i found this site because it's actually one of the NHL 14 forums not blocked at my work, haha. i figure i've lurked around here long enough without putting any input in. also, i'm up for sharing some collections on XBOX. i have NY Islanders and Edmonton currently. i need collateral unless i see people have vouched for you on these boards. anyways, hi everybody.

I'm down for the islanders tonight if you are around.

verkessel

Nov 16, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Hello, long time viewer of this thread and multiple threads on hfboards. Just really getting into hockey ultimate team this year. my record is 27-16, my liine up is:
lupul-kadri(boosted 94)-clarkson
grabner-seguin-okposo (all islanders)
kulimen-bolland-raymond
bouchard-bailey-clutterbuck

del zotto-carlson (islanders)
beauchimen-franson
macdonald-hamonic

elliot
nabakov

I have 9000 pucks and im looking to get into lending collections, any help would be greatly appreciated

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Did some borrowing last night and finally saved up for Taylor Hall :handclap:

The team is almost complete. :nod:

FistPump4Life

Nov 15, 2013
Chicago, IL
Hello, long time viewer of this thread and multiple threads on hfboards. Just really getting into hockey ultimate team this year. my record is 27-16, my liine up is:
lupul-kadri(boosted 94)-clarkson
grabner-seguin-okposo (all islanders)
kulimen-bolland-raymond
bouchard-bailey-clutterbuck

del zotto-carlson (islanders)
beauchimen-franson
macdonald-hamonic

elliot
nabakov

I have 9000 pucks and im looking to get into lending collections, any help would be greatly appreciated

looks like you don't have much collateral, i'll take a chance and lend you Edmonton.. if all goes well i'll lend you the Islanders too.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
My recent pack luck hasn't turned yet, as it seems.

I have opened 7 x 8750 packs, best card was Voracek. Got also Mo JVR and Mo Bissonette, which is actually pretty tough looking card lol. Mo mo's went to trade pile, Vorecek went to collection to wait the moment when I pull Giroux and collect rest of the team (not gonna happen).

Well I guess you can't pull Karlsson in every pack.

Completed SJ today, btw.

You down to lend this weekend man?

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Has anyone tried Roenick at all? Seems like he would be an elite third liner but I'm not going to spend that much if he's crap.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Lol don't quote me and say things like "You seem desperate and therefore more like a scammer"

sorry to quote you and say something like that, but he did seem desperate by his post, and I have seen that before from many scammers. I am actually trying to help this guy build to build up his puck count so im not trying to be a dick or anything

Bkennedy*

Looking to borrow tonight on xbox 360.

Have borrowed Carolina, Vancouver, NJD, and a few AHL teams on here.

Think I've proven to be trustworthy by now, but if you need collateral to lend a big team like Detroit/Philly, I have up to 3million in collateral I can help with.

Let me know!

Also, picked up a Nash for my 3rd line. Love. Him.

FistPump4Life

Nov 15, 2013
Chicago, IL
Looking to borrow tonight on xbox 360.

Have borrowed Carolina, Vancouver, NJD, and a few AHL teams on here.

Think I've proven to be trustworthy by now, but if you need collateral to lend a big team like Detroit/Philly, I have up to 3million in collateral I can help with.

Let me know!

Also, picked up a Nash for my 3rd line. Love. Him.

have Islanders/Oilers on Xbox for lending tonight. add me. same username. no collateral needed for you.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Hey something is clearly wrong now. Today I lent National League team Biel to JaredCowenFan. When he got the team it said at his end that he was completed the team and he didn't get the bonus.

Now, I just completed Davos, bought the last missing player, went to collections to get my bonus but it says I completed the team 8.11.2013, which is totally wrong, I can say it 100% sure.

Actually the completion dates changed in other National league teams too.

Booooo EA! Am I gonna get my 21k ever... :cry: :)

I am kinda feared to continue collect teams. Today when I started I had 6 players from Davos, other players were bought today during the day. There is no mistake in my memory, 100% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad