HUT Thread: Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirb11

Nov 15, 2013
alberta
Im looking for input on jets18 and DylantheGinge. Done with the Ea Forums. absolutely done.

kirb11, i'll walk you through lending in a bit if you are still on.

ill head on now if you want to give me your psn ill send u a message

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Anyone here try Subban? Looks really good but seems kinda overpriced. My totw buff sold, imo he took too many penalties.

nexusrage21

Dec 14, 2004
So my friend got into Hut today and he bought two packs with cash didn't get much, so I decided what the heck and bought two with cash and got mostly crap, Dan Girardi, Ryan Callahan, and Moustachio'd backlund in one pack, more crap in the next. Then on a whim I bought a third pack and picked up Rick nash, I wish I didn't spend 24 bucks on this, but whatever. I'll take Nash for my team.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Decided to buy two more of today's promo packs.

1st pack: Bouwmeester, bunch of crap.

2nd pack: PARISE.

My best pull ever :D

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
Ust spent all my pucks on the 50k pack and opened 8 of them. Got the new seguin rare, giroux, bergeron, hossa, hut live getzlaf, hut live hagelin and a few other good ones. I think im done as i couldnt have had better luck.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Ust spent all my pucks on the 50k pack and opened 8 of them. Got the new seguin rare, giroux, bergeron, hossa, hut live getzlaf, hut live hagelin and a few other good ones. I think im done as i couldnt have had better luck.

:amazed:

you can sell everyone else and keep the seguin and STILL make money back wtf

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

What the ****... I opened 5 and got Parise, but every other pack was **** :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad